Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday

(Harold and Kumar:  Funny stuff)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served spicy pork and egg rolls for dinner.  The meal was way too hot.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles.  I'm wonderful that way.

Jim refused to study.  So we enjoyed a movie night instead.  The first film on the agenda was Harold and Kumar Escape From Gitmo.  What can I tell you?  I laughed, I cried.  This was followed by the original Carrie featuring Sissy Spacek and John Travolta.  Bluce was so frightened that he nearly pissed his pants.

Yes.  A great time was had by all.  The Children of the Rice might not be Harvard material.  Nevertheless, they know how to have fun.

I paid homage to Christ.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  Kneeling is important.  It symbolizes submission to God's will.

I went to bed at midnight.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 9 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper. 

Korean parents are crazy about education.  Some even manufacture fake passports to get their children into swanky international schools which cater to foreign children.  The government is getting tired of ambitious tiger moms.  Hefty fines will soon be issued.  Maybe.

I turned on Fox News.  The IRS scandal is still dominating the headlines.  Don't be surprised if Obama gets himself impeached.  His hubris is boundless.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.