Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saturday

(Jim loves Starcraft.  The boy's a crackhead.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady went to E-Mart.  She bought a large pizza for ten dollars.  It tasted like cardboard.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles.  I'm wonderful that way.

Jim played video games.  His favorite is Starcraft.  Surprisingly, his mother didn't bust his ass.  She's being quite lenient these days.  I don't blame her.  Peace is a beautiful thing.

I watched the two hour season finale of Criminal Minds.  Agent Strauss is murdered by an angry fed who calls himself The Replicator.  The villain uses poison to commit his foul deeds.  He eventually gets blown to bits with his own bomb.  Serves him right.

I paid homage to Christ.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  Isiah predicted the coming of Jesus seven hundred years before the actual birth.  The prophet was cut in half with a wooden saw.  It made no difference.  God's will is God's will.  Earthly kings only possess the illusion of power.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 8 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  A pop-singer recently attempted suicide.  He's grieving the passing of his dead girlfriend.

I turned on Fox News.  The Indiana Pacers defeated the Miami Heat in game two of the playoffs.  Good for them.  I miss sports.

Anyway, it's currently five p.m.  I'm knackered.

Talk to you later.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.