Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday

(David Beckham is retiring.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served beef and French fries for dinner.  The meal was good.  I also drank several large glasses of Coke.  Then I snacked on pretzels.  I enjoy eating.  It's all I got left.

The boys went to a festival with their mother.  They listened to music and played soccer.  Jim's not an athlete.  But that's OK.  Most Asians suck at sports.  Here on the peninsula, wearing glasses and excelling at math only enhance one's chances of finding a smoking-hot girlfriend.  Go figure.

I downloaded a new series called Revolution.  It's about a post-apocalyptic world without electricity.  The show is a tad simple-minded.  Nevertheless, I'm hooked.  I'm no rocket scientist, my friends.  Sometimes I enjoy giving my brain a much needed rest.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  Jesus's real name is Joshua.  It means one who saves.  You probably already knew that.  Interesting stuff.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 8 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper. 

David Beckham retired.  I'll never forget when he got sent off the field against Argentina back in the 1998 World Cup.  He was just a kid.  I was afraid hooligans might murder him.  Europeans act like real assholes when it comes to soccer.  Their behavior is often shameful.

I turned on Fox News. Rand Paul was on Huckabee.  Rand thinks that Hillary Clinton isn't qualified to be the next president.  He's probably right.  The problem, however, is the republicans have no one capable of defeating her.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Smith. My neighbor was camp counselor at Rand Paul's summer camp. He said. Rand was a big crybaby and they had to call Ron to come pick him up. Ron wouldn't do it though.
    I call him Curly Paul. He has a better Afro than Obama.

    I will never vote rep or dem again. Nation is in sad shape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last person I voted for was Obama back in 2008. I no longer vote. I can't be bothered.

      Delete
  2. Elections are a popularity contest now; strictly entertainment for the masses. There are no parties with real values anymore. Each candidate is a puppet with a one-percenter's hand up their arse. Once they are in power, they all revert to the same agenda and serve the same special interests because there is only one puppeteer running the show. America, and any country with a central bank, is now shackled by the globalists, drowning in debt, their lives run by the corporations masquerading as a government. It's too late for anything to change. I used to get angry but now, like everyone else, I'm edging toward apathy. I'm more interested in ways I can drop out; pay less taxes, turn off the static of consumer buzz and just find some peace.

    Peace to you brother Smith.

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things will get better. I really believe that. Change is right around the corner.

      Delete
  3. you are about to get the chance in spades, Sophie, only thing is its not going to be peaceful... best Jay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.