Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday

(Jodi Arias found guilty of murder.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served pork and egg rolls for dinner.  The egg rolls were smothered in chili sauce.  The meal was good.  I try not to complain.  I'm just thankful that I wasn't born in Chad.

Jim studied Korean with his mother.  They fought like cats and dogs.  My son hates to study.  He's the only Asian on the planet who struggles with math.  What a pisser.

I watched Game of Thrones.  The series is a great metaphor for life.  We scheme and dream to reach our goals.  We chase power, money, and security.  But all our grand plans are a load of shit.  We kick the bucket and turn to dust.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  And why not?  I refuse to bow to death and decay.  I worship the living, not the dead.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.

There's a Korean man named Choo.  He plays for the Cincinnati Reds.  Yesterday, he hit a walk-off home run.  Good for him.

I turned on Fox News.  Jodi Arias was found guilty of murder.  She cut her boyfriend's throat.  Then she shot him a few times just for kicks.  The prosecution wants her to die.  I'm against the death penalty.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Smith,

    You should have Jim give Khan Academy a try for Math instruction. It's free and Sal Khan is brilliant and makes great videos. The kid can do it on his own.
    http://www.khanacademy.org/
    Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll never happen.

      The boy has a vendetta against math.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.