Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thursday

(Islam will eventually kill us all.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady had an appointment.  So I was forced to cook my own dinner.  I prepared pork and French fries.  I did a fine job.  The meal was delicious.

Jim played Starcraft in his bedroom.  My son is a video crackhead.  Sadly, I no longer care.  At least he isn't mainlining heroin.  That's the way I look at the situation.  The glass is definitely half-full.

I watched Game of Thrones.  The fat guy and his homely girlfriend become surrounded by hundreds of crows.  The birds caw and caw and caw.  Then a monster with florescent blue eyes appears on the scene.  The fat man kills the beast.  The end.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  And why not?  I refuse to babble like a pagan.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  A dead woman was discovered in a pop-singer's car.  The police suspect suicide.  They found a note.

I turned on Fox News.  A British soldier in London was beheaded in broad daylight.  Militant ragheads are to blame.  Mark my words.  Those Islamic bastards will end up killing us all.  Just wait till they get their filthy hands on weaponized small pox.

Anyway, it's nearly 4 p.m.  I'm knackered.

Talk to you later.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. British soldier beheaded....

    But the good news is, he kept a stiff upper lip.

    I love how the radical Muslims are winning the hearts and minds of the entire world. One heart and head at a time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's nothing you can do about them. This is a war the west can't win. It'll just keep going and going until they destroy us all. Them folks is crazy.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.