Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tuesday

(We're murdering too many babies.  It's a holocaust.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served spicy pork and French fries for dinner.  The meal was good.  I ate every last morsel.  Then I washed it all down with a large glass of Coke.  

Jim studied the Korean language with his mother.  He didn't want to work.  So they fought like cats and dogs.  Their constant bickering used to bother me.  Now it just rolls off my back like rain from a duck's ass.  I'm probably too sick to care.

I watched The Big Bang Theory.  I enjoy the show a great deal.  The Indian professor can't talk to women unless he's been drinking.  He's currently having sexual fantasies about Howard's wife.  Funny stuff.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  The bible is a weird tome.  The death and resurrection of Jesus are foretold many times in the Old Testament with creepy accuracy.  The ancient prophets give me chills.

I went to bed at 9 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  The police in Ulsan are searching for a foreign pervert.  He's been getting his jollies by looking up women's dresses while riding the escalators at Hyundai Department Store.  He's even snapped a few photos.

I turned on Fox News.  The abortion case in Philadelphia is quite outrageous.  The babies were callously murdered after being born alive.  But I'm biased.  I'm very much pro-life.  We're in the midst of a holocaust.

Anyway, it's nearly four p.m.  Poor old Smith is knackered.

Talk to you later.  God bless.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.