Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wednesday

(Norma and Norman Bates)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served soup for dinner.  The meal was good.  It came with beef and translucent noodles.  I usually don't enjoy ethnic food.  But I try my best to approach things with an open mind.

In the past, I've even snacked on innocent puppies.  Koreans still consider man's best friend quite the delicacy.  In fact, my mother-in-law is very fond of eating Fido.  I don't really care for the taste.  Canine is boiled in a broth.  So the whole restaurant usually reeks of wet dog.  Yuck.

Jim didn't study.  My wife's becoming Dr. Phil.  She's doing her best to relate to our eldest child.  Therefore, the Spoon of Justice has been shelved.

I watched another episode of Bates Motel.  There's a Chinese girl living in a cop's basement.  She's a kidnapped sex slave.  Norman wants to save her.  Sadly, he doesn't seem to have the balls.  The show is top notch.  Give it a try.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  And why not?  That's what Jesus tells us to do.  I refuse to babble like a pagan.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't get much sleep.  My allergies are killing me.  Smith's head is a painful ball of snot.  Perhaps I'll get lucky and die.

I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  Current unemployment in Spain is hovering at 27 percent.  I don't know how a country can hold a democracy together with that type of profound joblessness.  I've got a funny feeling that the Arab Spring shall start creeping into Europe.

I turned on Fox News.  There was more about the Boston bombers.  The mother claims that her boys had a strange relationship with the FBI.  I believe her.  There's information about these young men being withheld from the public.  Are they patsies?

Anyway, it's almost three p.m.  I'm knackered.

Talk to you later.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Smith, Bing says only drunkards eat dog. I've had my fill. Hey, did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic insomniac? He lay up all night wondering if there really was a dog....

    Its worse than that, all of Europe has an unemployment rate of 25% or higher. Check Zero Hedge. It's gonna blow. (so are we, though).

    Best Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The European unemployment rate is at record levels.

      Something has to give.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.