Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wednesday

(Is Obama the new Nixon?)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served chili for dinner.  The meal came from a can.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles.  I'm wonderful that way.  

Jim studied Korean social studies with his mother.  Normally, I'm against excessive school work.  I want him to go outside and make friends.  

However, Asian kids crack the books.  The playground at our apartment complex is often empty.  So what's an American boy to do?  When in Rome... 

I watched Game of Thrones.  I like the show a lot.  The strange-looking Amazonian woman is forced to fight a bear.  One-handed Jamie saves her life.  Good stuff.

I paid homage to Christ.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  In fact, this blog's primarily devotional.  Communicating is what I do best.  I have nothing else to offer God.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 5:30 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  

A mother and father from the city of Inchon beat their 8-year-old son to death.  They became enraged when the child lied about watching television past his bedtime.  They're both currently in prison.

I turned on Fox News.  Attorney General Eric Holder stole phone records from the Associated Press.  He's looking for a White House leak.  I'm not surprised.  Obama is Nixon-esque.

It's now 12:30 p.m.  I just ate a bacon sandwich.  Yum.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.       

9 comments:

  1. no, Obama can't be compared to Nixon. People cared about what Nixon did. Noone cares about anything except their fork and The Voice today. best Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obama pissed off the press.

      No more free rides.

      The shit will soon hit the fan.

      Peace.

      Delete
  2. I see him as more the new Al Jolson. James

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIaj7FNHnjQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obama's a smart guy.

      He also loves power.

      The next year should be interesting.

      Peace.

      Delete
  3. You make a valid point about children needing to play. Kids don't go out to play anymore. They game instead. So, I guess Jim is playing and relieving a lot of stress with his computer games. Once he notices girls, in a serious way, things will change and he'll see the value of getting out of the house and hanging out with his peer group. His outsider days will be over.

    Communicating is what you do best. That's an understatement if I ever heard one.

    Peace to you brother Smith.

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Korean teens don't date. Nor do they go to dances or stuff like that. Most Korean men have their first sexual experiences with prostitutes. Strange but true.

      Delete
  4. Now that's just sad. Shows how much I don't know about Korean culture. I just assumed.

    Peace.
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asia's crazy. My biggest fear is that they take over the world. I do my best to keep out of their culture. I don't have the patience.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.