Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday

(Willie Nelson is eighty.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served shrimp fajitas for dinner.  My wife is the shrimp fajita queen.  The meal was delicious.  I'm a big fan of seafood--especially shellfish.  I'd never make it as a Jew.

Bluce studied English.  He's only five-years-old.  Nevertheless, that kid loves cracking the books.  Unfortunately, he's not the brightest crayon in the box.  Bluce is about as smart as a dolphin.  Sadly, he'll never attend Princeton.  But who gives a flying screw?

I continued watching Oz.  The program is absolutely brutal.  It's filled with unsettling images of rape and murder.  However, the bible is much more graphic and disturbing.  Read Judges 19-21.  You tell me.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  And why not?  If it weren't for Jesus, I'd just be another misguided pagan or filthy atheist.  I owe him a debt of gratitude.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  A six-month-old was found dead in a nursery.  The cops suspect foul play.  The child's corpse is being analysed for shaken-baby syndrome.

I turned on Fox News.  Willie Nelson held a benefit concert in Texas.  The proceeds went to the victims of the explosion in Waco.  Willie is eighty-years-old.  He still looks good.  Listen to this tune.  It rocks.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Smith, I grew up in Austin Texas; my cousin had a booking agency when progressive country was big. Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Alvin Crow, Dee Moeller, Marsha Ball, etc a dollar a head. Spent high school in bars setting up these bands. Don't recommend it, and I don't think they are that great. WN has a history of destroyed marriages and childrens suicides. Alcoholism is grreat!!!! He probably is a good example of a national hero for the US, though. best, Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait a minute, I'm the real anonymous from austin who says Hey Smith. This other guy is an imposter.

      Delete
  2. He might be a screwed up guy. But he has a heck of a voice. He still sounds great for his age.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.