Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday

(Oz is first-rate television.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made pork and French fries for dinner.  The meal was good.  The Smith family eats a lot of pig.  Sadly, we can't afford beef.  However, things could be worse.  At least we aren't stuck in Djibouti.  Talk about Shit Creek.

My eldest son packed his clothes.  He's going away for three days on a school trip.  Jim's a noisy kid.  The silence will be a true pleasure.  I can watch television without having to hear him argue with his crazy mother.  She needs to go on a field trip, too.

I watched Oz.  I like the program a lot.  An inmate named Beecher is in a serious beef with a Nazi named Schillinger.  These men play for keeps.  There's no mercy.  Even their children are used as pawns.  The relationship between the two is spellbinding. Oz is downright gripping.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy atheist.  I have a code.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  

The SAT has been cancelled in Korea for the month of May.  Too many students got caught cheating.  I hate to sound racist.  But I must tell the truth.  Asians cheat quite frequently.  You need eyes in the back of your head to keep tabs on these people.

I turned on Fox News.  A Chinese woman flushed her newborn down the toilet.  The baby managed to survive.  Citizens have been sending flowers, food, and diapers to the hospital.  Good for them.  Perhaps the Kung Fu Nation is finally starting to respect life.  One can only hope.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Then there was the Chinese teenager in the news the other day. Seems he scrawled his name, graffiti style, on the temple at Luxor, Egypt. Yep, Chinese behaving badly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been a while since you posted. No pressure. Just remarking on your absence and hoping all is well in the Soviet apartment. Missed you are (in Yoda speak).

    Peace to you brother Smith.

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I really liked reading about you. But I understand it becoming a chore. I've never been into blogs before. Most are boring. Your blog was pleasant and therapeutic. Thanks for sharing!!

    Blessings to you and your family and happy hiking!!


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.