Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wednesday

(Norman's mother is a hottie.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served ribs for dinner.  The meal was delicious.  We eat quite a bit of pork in the Smith house.  Sadly, we're far too poor for beef.  But I'm not complaining.  I'm just thankful that I wasn't born in the Republic of Chad.  Things could always be worse.

Jim studied Korean with his mother.  She yelled at him several times.  I bet Bluce a dollar that she would strike him with the Spoon of Justice.  I lost the wager.  

True.  The Dragon Lady's no Alan Alda.  Yet the poor woman's trying her best to remain patient with the boy.  Believe me.  It's not an easy task.  Jim's a major league ball-breaker.

I watched The Bates Motel.  Norman's getting creepier every day.  He's now studying taxidermy with his weird little girlfriend.  I fully expect him to blow his stack and slaughter his mother during the next episode.  But what do I know?  Let the writers have their fun.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I refuse to babble like a pagan.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 4:30 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  A contractor from Seoul got arrested.  He hired women to perform sexual favors for his clients.  Prostitution is rampant here in Asia.  Men often pay money to get their rocks off.

I turned on Fox News.  Three kidnapped women were discovered in Cleveland.  The women had been missing for ten years.  One had even given birth while in captivity.  Three strange brothers are the prime suspects.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Off-topic, but this dictionary of Korean slang terms (many of them naughty) that I found via some surfing from a link about the lengths that Korean beauty pageant girls go to with plastic surgery was an interesting insight to the SoK mindset. Not that I'll remember any of those terms, but the insults they have like "squid" and "skate" tells me a little about how those folks think. So many different mindsets in this world...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know all the dirty words.

      I learned them first.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.