Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday

(I voted for Obama in 2008.  I didn't vote in 2012.)

Yesterday, I had a bacon omelet for dinner.  The Dragon Lady is celebrating Chinese New Year in Pusan with her family.  So I made the meal myself.  I used four eggs and a quarter pound of pork.  I washed it all down with 200 ounces of beer. 

I'll be dead soon.  My blood is actually cooking grease, and my heart is a beating hamburger.  I'm pushing 220 pounds.  When the time comes, just strap me down to a flatbed truck and drive me to the morgue.  If no one claims my body, feel free to feed my corpse to the lions at the local zoo.  I love jungle cats.

I watched Justified.  The show is adapted from an Elmore Leonard short story.  Tim Olyphant is the star of the series.  He plays a hillbilly lawman in Kentucky who likes to shoot the local scoundrels while looking stylish in a cowboy hat.  He has lots and lots of enemies.  The program also features Walton Goggins.  Mr. Goggins has huge teeth.  He could gnaw his way through a pine tree.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  It's not like I'm some filthy atheist.  The Boss tells us not to babble like a pagan.  So I usually pray solo and discreetly.  I try not to make a public spectacle of myself.  The last thing I need is a pat on the back.

I went to bed at 5 a.m.  I had a strange dream.  I sat on an old wooden chair in a police station.  The lead detective kept asking me questions about a criminal I'd never seen before.  I felt fearful.  Finally, I told him that the suspect had a degree from UNLV.  The detective seemed very surprised.

I woke up at 10 a.m.  I drank coffee.  Then I read the newspaper while taking a bathroom break.  Motley Crue is calling it quits.  I loved heavy metal as a teenager.  My favorite hard rock band is Metallica.  I also enjoy Iron Maiden.  I'm an absolute dweeb. 

I turned on Fox News.  Bill O'Reilly says that Obama is losing a lot of support from his liberal base.  According to the latest polls, his approval rating is in the toilet.  I voted for Obama.  Why?  I have bi-racial kids.  So I want them to know that they can succeed in the United States even if they aren't as white as snow.  America has never had an Asian commander-and-chief.  And the Children of the Rice would do a heck of a job.  James-uh for president!  Bluce for vp!

Anyway, let's close this post with the song of the day.  Here's Lady Gaga singing Poker Face.  Enjoy the music.  God bless.

10 comments:

  1. "I have bi-racial kids. So I want them to know that they can succeed in the United States even if they aren't as white as snow."


    I have biracial kids also, but I did not vote for Obama.

    Republicans and conservatives do not hate minorities. That is a lie. Democrats are better at marketing than Republicans. But it does not matter. If they pass Amnesty without fixing the borders, there will be no more Republican party. They will not be available to kick around anymore.




    New Evidence that Should End the Race-Based Epistemic Closure of the Progressive Mind

    http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/01/31/new-evidence-that-should-end-the-race-based-epistemic-closure-of-the-progressive-mind/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry. But if you run people like Romney, you'll never get my vote. The man is hiding his money in Swiss bank accounts. Plus he thinks 47 percent of the population are a bunch of losers. Enough said.

      Delete
  2. I did not run Romney. He was not my choice. I was not talking about conservatives in general.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't mean to come across as snippy. Sorry about my tone. The sad truth is shocking. I'm too much of a loser to be a conservative. Conservatism is for rich men who want to protect their wealth.

      Delete
  3. well I voted for nobody, just like time before. The US has been over for some time now, we just haven't figured it out yet. But we are, finally. And when queried as to how my bi-racial kids liked being mulattoes, my 18 year old responded "who would want to be white?" 'nuff said. Best, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't vote for Obama in 2012 either. I'm part of that liberal support he lost, because Hopey governs like a conservative. A sensible one, not a kkkorporate war-monger a la realPresident Cheney. I voted for Jill Stein in '12. Go Greens! But I couldn't even cast a ballot for the Green candidate in the Clownifornia Senate race (to echo the title of your former blog, "Fuck Di Feinstein!"). That's because the Dums and Pubes in Cali changed the election law so that only the top two vote-getters in the primaries are on the general election ballot, not representatives of all parties that qualify. Another way of squeezing out any chance to vote for someone who's not sanctioned by the Establishment political system.

    I'm not going to bother voting this year. It was hard enough to wrangle an absentee ballot while I was living in Canada. From Australia, it will be even harder. I have no faith that it was actually counted, because I've read enough news stories about voting procedures that say absentees are only tallied if an election is close. If there's a big spread, where elections officials don't think absentee ballots would affect the total, they don't bother. America is merely a pretence of a democracy. All sales job, little substance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't voted since 2008. I'll never vote again.

      Delete
  5. Hey Smith, how tall are you?
    I don't give a damn about the cure but malcolm young had a stroke, or so i hear. Sad day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.