Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday

(Walton Goggins has huge teeth.)

Yesterday, we ate at McDonald's for dinner.  I devoured a Big Mac plus two large orders of French fries.  I'm essentially a carnivore.  I washed it all down with a gallon of Coke.  I'll be dead soon.  But that's OK.  At least I won't have to listen to the Dragon Lady bitch all the time.  Perhaps I should take up smoking again.  Might as well enjoy some rich tobacco pleasure while still trapped in this mortal coil.

I watched The Shield.  I'm now on season 4.  Glenn Close is the new police chief.  Shane is running amok.  Even his macho friend Vic Mackey can't keep the renegade cop in check.  The role of Shane is played by Walton Goggins.  Mr. Goggins, a wonderful actor who currently stars in Justified, has the biggest teeth I've ever seen.  He could chomp his way through a stately oak tree.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  Kneeling is important.  It symbolizes subordination and a willingness to obey.  We don't want to be like Simon the Pharisee.  Men of his ilk are so self-important that they presume to judge God.  Instead, we should be like the prostitute who begs for forgiveness while in Simon's house.  The key word when talking to God is humility.  One must know his place.  At least in my opinion.

I went to sleep at three a.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 9 a.m.  I read the paper while going to the bathroom.  A group of Korean oldsters in Flushing, New York, is no longer welcome at a local McDonald's.  They were spending all day in the popular restaurant drinking coffee.  Many of these geezers were too cheap to pay for their beverages.  They were drinking refills from cups that were several days old.

I turned on Fox News.  Mike Huckabee is in trouble.  The problem?  He claims the American government is trying to control female libido.  The former governor of Arkansas also believes that birth control pills shouldn't be covered under Obamacare.  Instead, they need to be an out-of-pocket expense.  My opinion?  I'm one of those filthy communists who actually likes socialized medicine.  The United States would benefit from a single-payer plan.

The Dragon Lady is fit to be tied.  First, my youngest son Bluce cried about having to go to school.  That's unusual.  The kid usually enjoys playing with his friends.  Then James-uh caused problems when she asked him to help around our apartment.  

She said, "I so tired.  Why you not help da mommy?  That's it!  You not pray da computa."

She finally went to work.  Everything is nice and peaceful.  I guess I'll watch some television.

Anyway, so long for now.  And God bless you all. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Angry Sinner. I like your style. Good luck with the kid and the Dragon mom. I've taken up praying lately. So have other people around here. It's like a free compass.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.