Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thursday

(It is now lunar new year in Asia.)

Yesterday, I had white rice and spicy pork for dinner.  The Dragon Lady was busy with her friends.  So I made the meal myself.  I washed the vittles down with a gallon of Coke.  I don't enjoy cooking.  The lowly task is woman's work.  What can I tell you?  Poor old Smith is a sorry simpleton.  Even cavemen are ashamed of my antics.  I give them all a bad name.

I watched The Shield.  It's a very exciting series.  Lieutenant Kavanauh's wife falsely accuses a man of rape.  Sadly, it turns out she raped herself with a soda bottle.  Kavanaugh then goes crazy in the police station and arrests Lemansky for distributing heroin.  The theme of police corruption is fascinating.  The cops are just as dirty as the men they send to prison.  You can download the series at this address.

The Dragon Lady and the Children of the Rice came home at 9 p.m.  They packed their clothes.  Don't worry.  They aren't leaving me.  It's Chinese New Year, and my wife will spend a few days at her sister's house in Pusan.  I'm not going.  I can't speak the lingo, so I usually just end up sitting by my lonesome in one of the bedrooms.  Not a lot of fun.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Our Father on bended knees.  I refuse to live my life like a filthy atheist.  Men worship.  It's in our nature.  If we aren't praying to God, then we are praying to other men.  And I shall never acknowledge the state as my leader.  Perhaps I'm a dirty anarchist.  Nevertheless, the Lord comes first and the powers-that-be don't even register.  Godless humanism is for the birds.  The enlightened progressives can all go take a flying screw at a rolling donut.

I went to bed at four a.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke at ten a.m.  I drank some coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  There was an op-ed about the hyper-competitive nature of Korean mothers.  Asian moms take education seriously.  A little too seriously if you ask me.  My youngest son Bluce just turned six.  We send him to piano, math, English, Korean, etc.  He doesn't get home until 7 p.m.  It's crazy.  But try telling that to the Dragon Lady.  She'll put your nuts in a vice.

I turned on Fox News.  Bill O'Reilly is against the legalization of marijuana.  He wants tougher drug laws.  Here's the problem.  We already incarcerate more people than China and Russia combined.  Squeezing more people into prison cells just isn't a solution.  Wake up.  America is on the cusp of becoming a police state.  My advice to Bill?  Smoke some chronic and chill.

Let's end this post with the song of the day.  Here's Pepper by the Butthole Surfers.  Enjoy the music, and God bless you all.

9 comments:

  1. Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, brother. I'll probably write for another four months, and take a break again.

      Delete
  2. China executes their prisoners. It is hard to fill jail cells, when you execute people.

    Russian may have fewer people than the U.S. now.

    I am not sure the comparison is apples to apples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an apples to apples comparison. All three countries are police states. Plain and simple.

      Delete
  3. we already are a police state. Yeah, the filipina army uses our house as head of central ops in my county, always a zillion people here speaking ten different languages. I love it. Can't understand much, but that way I don't know what they say about me. Went snow skiing for spring break and they introduced themselves to the hotel clerk as "wife #1, wife #2, wife #3, you get the drift. It's all good... best, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. If we had some snow you could ski here (Burnet, Texas). It's 18.9 F. best Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was a newspaper reporter in the mid-1980s at a twice-weekly paper in southern Maryland, there was a case where a 20-something woman accused her ex-boyfriend of raping her. There were cuts and (not-to-deep) carving all over her body, bloody wounds scraped into her skin. The police showed them to us reporters. We were horrified at the sicko nature of the crime, and sensationalised the story to blacken the name of the guy who got charged. But in later questioning, the woman's story started to show inconsistencies, different times when stuff supposedly happened, she was wavering on details like what he used to cut her, etc. Finally the police got her to admit that SHE did the cutting (and these were cops who had initially been sympathetic to her story.) DNA evidence on the sperm established it was not the ex-BF. (In fact, the chick, who was white, fucked the accused dude's black friend just so she'd have some jizz in her cunt as evidence.) I wrote a splashy story about the exoneration when it happened in court, and apologised to the guy as he was exiting the courtroom, but he'll never have back the weeks he spent in jail, or the damage to his rep, or the hurt caused by the trauma of it all.

    Have you done any research into Borderline Personality Disorder, Mr. Smith? You've probably heard of young women who are "cutters," who carve on their forearms and other body parts with razors, pins, what-have-you. One of the primary things that upsets them is fear of being abandoned. They're SO needy emotionally. I reckon that's what the young woman in the fake rape case had. Most rape claims are real, but there are a percentage like the one in the TV show you cited, that are bullshit. Which is too bad, because it makes REAL rape easier to get away with. How many of those cops in Maryland, after being burned by a BS story, are going to take sex assaults less seriously forever after?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard of BPD. Many of the men end up with criminal records. It's kind of like psychopath-lite. Anyway, that's the impression I get.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.