Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday

(American Horror Story is very gay.)

Yesterday, I ate eggs and hash-browns for dinner.  The Dragon Lady was visiting her sister in Pusan, so I made the meal myself.  I did a damn fine job.  I have mad culinary skills.  However, I prefer food prepared by my wife.  Why?  Cooking is woman's work.  And poor old Smith is an unabashed Neanderthal.

I watched the finale of American Horror Story.  The program is extremely gay.  It revolves around a coven of witches located in New Orleans.  All the male characters are either pretty boys or homosexuals.  But that's OK.  I enjoyed the series anyway.  And I really loved the banter between Jessica Lange and Kathy Baker.  Perhaps I'm half a fag.

I paid homage to Jesus Christ.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I refuse to live my life like some filthy twisted atheist.  I need a code.  Christianity is very macho.  God is tortured and put to death in order to save flawed humanity.  He willingly suffers side by side with his creation.  Now that's service.

I went to bed at 4 a.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 11 a.m. and drank some coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Avian flu is spreading throughout Korea at an alarming pace.  Wild ducks are the culprit.  Influenza kills lots and lots of people every year.  If it's not one thing, it's another.  Nobody gets out alive.

I turned on Fox News.  Judge Pirro made fun of Nancy Pelosi and Obama-care.  I'm one of those dirty communists who believes in socialized medicine.  Why?  I have no money.  If I were rich, I'd probably be just another greedy bastard who wants the poor to hurry up and die. 

The Dragon Lady arrived home at two p.m.  She's been cleaning for seven straight hours.  The woman is in a foul mood.  My wife is obsessed with cleanliness.  Dust is her mortal enemy.

Anyway, let's finish this post with the song of the day.  Here's Crosby, Stills, and Nash performing Suite Judy Blue Eyes.  Enjoy the music, and God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.