Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday

(Jim Parsons is extremely gay.)

Yesterday, I ate chicken ass and French fries for dinner.  The Dragon Lady was enjoying coffee with her friends, so I cooked the meal myself.  I did a marvelous job.  The meat was both tasty and chewy.  Poor old Smith is the chicken ass king.  I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of Coke.  I'm a big fan of cola.  The sugar makes me feel wonderful.

I downloaded The Big Bang Theory.  Usually, I love the show.  But this episode was a little strange.  Sheldon kisses his longtime girlfriend Amy.  The problem?  Jim Parsons is extremely gay.  In fact, he's so gay that no closet is big enough to hold him.  Which is cool by me.  I'm not a homophobe.  But watching him stick his tongue down a girl's throat just gave me the willies.  Imagine Liberace making out with Bette Midler.  The very notion is odd and disconcerting.

I paid homage to Christ.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  It's not like I'm some godless nihilist.  All men worship--even atheists.  Some bow to gold.  Others serve political leaders.  The world is filled with idolaters.  I just thank Jesus that I ain't one of them.

I went to bed at four a.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at one p.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while using the bathroom.  The Korean speed-skating team got squashed by the Dutch.  So far the ROK hasn't won a single medal.  The entire peninsula is in mourning.  The nation's last hope is Kim Yuna.  She won the gold in figure skating four years ago.  I hope she falls and breaks her ass.  I'm a real bastard that way.

I turned on Fox News.  O'Reilly believes he can single-handedly solve America's drug problem.  All pushers, according to Bill, should be sentenced to a minimum of twenty years in a federal penitentiary.  Meanwhile, all users should be forced to attend twenty-two months of in-patient drug rehabilitation.  Does anybody take O'Reilly seriously?  He's such a clown.  However, he is entertaining.  I've got to give him that.

I went for a ten mile walk late in the afternoon.  Walking is great stress relief.  I'm now relaxing in bed while the Dragon Lady bakes cookies.  The smell is marvelous.  I'm in cookie heaven.

It's time for the song of the day.  Here's Neil Diamond singing Sweet Caroline.  God bless. 

7 comments:

  1. like the song of the day add. He's also in his forties (according to my kids). Who a figured? Best, Jay

    PS I had a giraffe drool on me at the zoo in Manila once. Yuk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a huge Neil Diamond fan.

      Delete
    2. Jay, I accidentally erased your comment. Sorry. I'm not too bright.

      Delete
  2. You are an insufferable cocksucker. Die, cunt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words. God bless.

      Delete
  3. Smith you are going to kill the 2nd poster with kindness. They will be in agony.

    Maybe you could do a tracert. that would narrow down any particular anonymous to a small geographical region. say a county.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not that smart. I can barely run a blog. Heck, I don't even know what a tracert is. Plus I'm a live and let live kind of guy. No harm, no foul.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.