Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wednesday

(Bill O'Reilly is such a blowhard.)

Yesterday, I ate beef and French fries for dinner.  The food was delicious.  The Dragon Lady really hit the mark.  And she didn't complain one single time about having to cook the meal.  In fact, her disposition was quite sunny.  That's both unusual and pleasant. 

I washed down my vittles with a gallon of Coke.  I also devoured five chocolate bars.  I'm almost 220 pounds.  My blood is thicker than bacon grease, and my heart is a beating juicy hamburger.  I'll be dead soon.  But that's OK.  I only need another twenty years.  I can do it standing on my head.

I downloaded season seven of The Shield.  The series is very good.  However, the writing is quite heavy and depressing.  Vic's daughter is consumed with a burning hatred for her father.  She starts experimenting with sex and drugs to punish her dad.  After watching the program, I often feel that a shower is necessary so that I can wash away the psychological dirt and grime.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I refuse to live my life like some misguided nihilist.  The first person whom Jesus reveals himself to after his resurrection is the former prostitute Mary Magdalene.  Go figure.  The Boss has his own way of doing things.  And I just stand in awe.

I went to bed at four a.m.  I had a nightmare about puffing on a Marlboro with some old high school buddies.  The dream was very vivid.  I woke up nearly in tears.  I haven't had a cigarette in two years.  I thought I was back on the junk.

I drank some coffee at eleven a.m.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Janet Yellen was sworn in as the new Chairman of the Federal Reserve.  I don't envy Ms. Yellen.  She has inherited an absolute mess.  

In the future, Janet might promise to taper, but her words are bullshit.  She's a printer through and through, and the global bankers still need their monetary heroin.  Trust me.  She'll be more than happy to accommodate her Ivy League buddies.  After all, the world is nothing more than an ugly circle-jerk.

I turned on Fox News.  O'Reilly is using the death of Philip Seymour Hoffman to drive his anti-drug agenda.  Bill wants to throw the pushers in jail.  Yawn.  We already incarcerate more people than Russia and China combined.  So where are we going to house millions of new prisoners?  It's time to legalize drugs.  If we truly want to save lives, then let the addicts get their junk from actual doctors.

Anyway, it's time to say goodbye.  The song of the day is Hey Hey My My by Neil Young.  God bless. 

6 comments:

  1. Hey you're back!!!!!! Yayyy! Just saw you on Zero Hedge! (Don't know how long you've been back, now i'll start to catch up on your older posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, brother. I appreciate the kind words.

      Delete
  3. Great Blog, do you live in SK ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've been living here for years. I'm married to one of the tribe.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.