Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday

(Ron Paul believes we should stay out of the Ukraine.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady worked late.  So I prepared Korean beef and French fries for the Children of the Rice.  I really outdid myself.  The food was delicious.  Poor old Smith is becoming quite the accomplished chef.  The boys were in culinary heaven.  We washed our vittles down with an entire bottle of Coke.

Korean beef is very expensive.  But it's also delicious.  I'm surprised the meat isn't exported around the world.  The rich flavor would certainly open a lot of eyes.  The ROK is missing a great opportunity to brand itself.

I downloaded The Walking Dead.  My eldest son James-uh absolutely adores the series.  He never misses an episode. Dealing with a zombie apocalypse doesn't sound half bad to me. For instance, I could throw my wife out the window of our apartment and blame her demise on the out-of-control decomposing freaks roaming the city streets.  I could also start drinking and smoking again.  Why not? Dying of cancer or liver disease is certainly better than being eaten alive by angry monsters.

I paid homage to Christ.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy nihilist. I often ask God for mercy.  I just need to make it another twenty years so that my youngest boy Bluce has a good start in life.  After that, I can waste away from painful ass cancer for all I care.

I went to bed at 9 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 5 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  A young woman on a Korean reality show was discovered hanging in her hotel closet.  The cops are convinced she committed suicide.  Never regard Asia as a viable alternative to the western way of life.  These folks are joyless. You'd be better off existing in an ant colony.

I turned on Fox News.  Ron Paul appeared with Neil Cavuto.  Ron says that America needs to stay away from the crisis in the Ukraine. I couldn't agree more.  We're already embroiled in two wars.  The last thing we need is to become engaged in a third conflict.  Give the problem to the Germans.  Let the Krauts handle this disaster.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's YMCA by the Village People.  God bless.   

19 comments:

  1. "these folks are joyless"....obviously you have never been to the Philippines...bought land there twenty years ago but doubt we'll ever live there now, everyone is starving to death. But they are HAPPY. go figure... best Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is the spanish blood/as long as they get enough sun n heat we are happy

      Delete
    2. It's because they're Catholic. And if they're not Catholic, they're living in a culture that was formed by Catholicism. Big difference between that and eastern religions.

      Delete
  2. Belated Welcome Back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the warm welcome. It's good to be back.

      Delete
  3. DIE, YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wife wasn't working late. Well...she was porking her boss, so maybe she WAS working late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She doesn't really have a boss. She works for herself.

      Delete
  5. Cool!

    I've always though Asian women were superior to American women. The slight uptweak to their eyelids is waaay sexy; their devotion to their husbands coupled with their ravenous appetites in bed make them ideal replacement wives.

    I should go replacement-wife-shopping in the far-East I think. Perhaps a nice Dragon Lady is in my future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you the best of luck. God speed.

      Delete
  6. If you are sick of college educated white women (or now High School,educated ones as well ) with white privilege guilt, get an Asian one from a good family. You get a the conservative values of kids 1st, education, education, education, hard work, thrift et cetera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always best to marry for love.

      Delete
  7. "replacement wife"? Is that like "aftermarket" or something? I have a "replacement wife". She knows how to read (masters degree, seven languages) unlike my first wife and she likes sex (with me). best, Jay

    and like you, even with all the education, she cleans houses (and makes far more money than I) and is in great demand....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marriage has to come down to love. You don't want to spend your life with someone who hates you no matter what her color is.

      Delete
  8. Ha. good to see you back again. Don't take up boozing again if the zombie apocalypse happens. They will munch you and then we will have drunk zombies running around! (some pretty ugly replies here. I guess hating you makes them feel better. people are strange)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. I'm pretty much off the sauce. Thanks.

      Delete
  9. Democratic KindelingMarch 12, 2014 at 12:09 AM

    Bluce!... ha aha ha hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I do my best to give the people what they want.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.