Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wednesday

(LeBron James is the man.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady went for coffee with her friends.  So poor old Smith had to make the evening meal.  I prepared spicy pork and white rice for me and the children.  I did a hell of a job. The food was very tasty.  

I washed my vittles down with a gallon of Coke.  I no longer drink spirits.  Strangely enough, I really enjoy sobriety.  However, I do miss smoking.  There's nothing like a cigarette and a cup of coffee. Mmmmmm.  Now that's living.

I downloaded The Big Bang Theory.  Leonard wants to buy a new dining room table.  But Sheldon prefers eating while sitting on the sofa.  I can't remember how the conflict is resolved.  My mind began to wander halfway through the episode.  

Perhaps I have Alzheimer's Disease.  No kidding.  I'm 45-years-old. Something's going to kill me.  I'll probably die of ass cancer.  In fact, ass cancer runs in my family.  What a way to go.  Luckily, I have health insurance.  The doctors can pump me full of morphine to ease the pain.

My wife came home at 8 p.m.  She immediately started bitching at me and James-uh.  She told us that we both lack respect and appreciation for her considerable hard work in holding the family together.  I nodded my head in an effort to get along.  

Sadly, however, my eldest son regards his mother with complete contempt. He's an American rebel who wants to break free from the Asian yoke of oppression.  I desperately hope their relationship will eventually improve.  But I'm not holding my breath. 

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I had to use a cushion.  My legs are starting to get stiff due to age.  I feel kind of guilty.  Lately, I've been missing a lot of church.  I'm often bored by the service.  It's difficult to find a pastor with a true sense of pizazz.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 p.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  LeBron James scored a career high 61 points. Good for him.  He reminds me of Larry Bird.  Larry's career high was 63 points back in the day against the Hawks.

I turned on Fox News.  The Five are still talking about the Ukraine. They tried to compare the current situation to the Cuban Missile Crisis.  What a joke.  Putin taking over the Crimean Peninsula is not an existential threat to the American people.  Let the Euro-trash handle their own business.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Baby Blue by Badfinger.  God bless.  

7 comments:

  1. oh, if you think you hurt now, wait till you are 55, (yukyukyuk). My kids all still live at home (even the 29 year old). But we don't demand much (anything). best Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rate I'm going I probably won't make it that long.

      Delete
  2. "My wife came home at 8 p.m. She immediately started bitching at me and James-uh. "

    No surprise. Your wife told her friends her troubles and her friends sided with her. Thus buoyed up by her friends sympathy, she came home and rehashed the drama a little. I guess it is to a fight what an aftershock is to the main earthquake.

    Terry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope she's not telling them all what I bastard I am. Oh, well. What's a boy to do?

      Delete
  3. a different mindset. Had a fight with Bing a long time ago, she quit talking to me. After about three days, I asked her when she was going to talk to me again. "Never. I don't talk to crazy people." best Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The Five are still talking about the Ukraine. They tried to compare the current situation to the Cuban Missile Crisis. What a joke."

    they're quite similar, actually. in reverse.

    were the maniacal u.s. regime to sustain long-term their fascist nato puppet (they won't) missile bases would soon follow. though i'm sure the faux news dupes failed to point this out... that would be honest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's the thing about Fox News. They employ entertaining people. That's why they beat everyone else.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.