Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday

(Spaghetti Face is a great antagonist.  He's pure evil.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made chicken ass and French fries for dinner.  The meal was outstanding.  My wife is the chicken ass queen.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of Coke. Sometimes, in the deepest dark of night, I can actually feel the decay eating away at my poor choppers.  There's no escaping entropy.  You can run, but you can't hide.

I downloaded the season finale of True Detective.  What a great series.  The child murderer Spaghetti Face comes very close to killing both protagonists.  One investigator gets a butcher knife in the belly while the other is struck down with an ax. We live in a fallen world where we often feel surrounded by unspeakable evil. True Detective reminds us of how frail we actually are.  Trust me. The show will definitely grab you by the short hairs.  Give it a try.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  It's not like I'm some filthy materialist who worships at the feet of the Golden Calf.  Yet I didn't get into Christianity for personal salvation.  Rather it's the anarchy which has always attracted me. Putting God above money and government is my cup of tea.  I'm probably just a forsaken hell-bound reprobate.  But what's a boy to do?

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 5:30 a.m and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  The asteroid that killed the dinosaurs also created a shitload of acid rain.  In fact, so much atmospheric corrosion was produced that the oceans eventually died off.  Talk about pollution!  Even the Chinese aren't capable of that type of damage.

I turned on Fox News.  The Five talked smack about the president. Why?  He appeared on an internet comedy show to promote the Affordable Healthcare Act.  I'm not a big fan of Obama.  His social policies don't go far enough.  I want a rise in minimum wage and universal medical coverage for the smelly unwashed masses. Nevertheless, the man has good comic instincts.  Maybe I'm crazy. But he makes me laugh every now and then.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Tangerine by Led Zeppelin.  God bless.      

17 comments:

  1. best obama bit ever: joking about drone bombing teenage boys after going thru the weekly terror tuesday kill list. "you think i'm joking... you''ll never see it coming." remorseless psychos are the best comedians!... nothing is taboo.

    almost as good as dubya's skit looking for those missing 'wmds' at the annual govcorp-media reach around ceremony. hundreds of thousands dead from the little 'intelligence failure', oops, but wow, a seriously funny bit, nonetheless. lotsa laughs from the sycophantic news readers and gubmint lackeys.

    what was that lennon said about society being run by insane people for insane objectives?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's weird. But if you decide to become a president, then you must be willing to kill. They ALL have blood on their hands. Name one that doesn't.

      Delete
    2. you are correct, i didn't say or imply otherwise. it just drives me bonkers that the 'progressives' see this guy as some kind of saint while most of his policies are as bad as bushes, and in many cases worse (regularly trashes 1st, 4th and 5th ammendments at whim: indefinite detention, all out war on whistleblowers, most secretive and hostile admin in history according to many veteran journalists, outright and open assasination of u.s. citizens on executive order / no due process, rewrites legislation via executive order.

      and kills people - very often peasant children - then fucking *jokes* about it. yes, it's *very* weird.

      anyway, thanks for the laughs. i dig your blog.

      Delete
    3. You'll get no argument from me. President Obama is just as bad as the others. They are all a bunch of blood-thirsty murderous bastards. But what's a boy to do?

      Delete
    4. speak the truth. there is no better disenfectant than light.

      don't vote for evil because it's ostensibly 'lesser'. you're still voting for evil. and validating it.

      remove all possible consent and support from the parasitic leviathan. it dies without the blood of a viable host.

      or, carry on as usual and enjoy the wild ride. everything in this universe cycles eternally. the system is presently in its death throes (early winter). looking forward to spring.

      Delete
    5. You're right. But even though the world is falling apart, we can still enjoy a beer. How great is that? God bless.

      Delete
    6. right on, cheers.

      namaste.

      Delete
  2. Hi Smith!

    I am very happy to have found your blog again. I have to ask, by "chicken ass," you are referring to something other than actual chicken ass?

    Keep up the good work. I always get a thoughtful chuckle from your writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean actual chicken ass. You can buy it at the supermarket. The meat is chewy.

      Delete
  3. That show was staggering, especially the ending. Keep up the good work on the blog, very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obama makes me laugh 2.
    Just a little pityfull that such a clown has that much influence over people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a clown who has his marching orders from clowns more powerful than himself.

      Delete
  5. Ooh! Maybe the Obomber (Libya) can print up another quadzillion dollars like Bush did and then everyone can just run to the money tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The solution? Tune in, turn on, and drop out.

      Delete
  6. hey Smith, FOX news was over at our house last night. They wanted to do an interview with me about the girl that got tortured to death next door. (I said no thanks). You don't have to watch this shit on tv, it's happening all around. My ex MIL used to cook chicken asses. Good stuff there.... best, Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chicken ass rocks, Jay. I'm a big fan.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.