Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday

(I'm a big fan of Dunkin Donuts.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady brought Dunkin Donuts back to our humble abode.  I stuffed my face full of sugary pastry.  Then I washed it all down with several glasses of Coke.  I have a sweet tooth.  Now that I've given up both alcohol and cigarettes, junk food is my only pleasure in life.

I still feel horrible.  My cold refuses to go away.  This illness has kept me in its icy grip for over two weeks.  I fear I shan't survive.  I crawled into bed and watched The Following once again.  In this particular episode, Psycho Joe's twisted acolytes slaughter an elderly suburban couple with garden implements.  I enjoy television violence.  The blood reminds me of how temporary life actually is.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I refuse to babble like a pagan.  My eldest son James-uh is half an idiot.  His teacher just told me that he's in danger of failing 7th grade math.  So I asked Jesus to watch over his silly ass.  The kid is in desperate need of divine protection.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  However, I completely forgot to log my dreams.  What a bummer.  Remembering my ghastly nightmares is becoming quite an interesting hobby.  I'm gradually learning that I'm a deeply disturbed individual.  Who would have guessed it?

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the morning paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  The Indiana Pacers rested all their starters.  However, they still managed to defeat the Milwaukee Bucks.  Nevertheless, the Pacers seem to be slumping at the wrong time of the year.  I believe Oklahoma City will take the championship.  But I seldom correctly predict this type of stuff.

I turned on Fox News.  The Five spent fifteen minutes badmouthing Muslims.  I completely agree.  Islam is a horrible religion which attracts lots and lots of cave-dwelling knuckle-draggers.  The violence they wreak upon the world is truly disgusting.  Mark my words.  Those towel-headed neanderthals shall be the death of us all.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Uncle John's Band by The Grateful Dead.  God bless.

12 comments:

  1. Hey smith do u think in Muslims country's they bad mouth Christians and Jews? I find it interesting that people of different religions kill each other , divide and conquer anyone? It never ceases to amaze me how this tactic always works tptb are loving it thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jews and Christians and Buddhists and atheists and pagans get along quite peacefully these days. No one is getting burned at the stake. However, those crazy rag-heads are still stuck in the 7th century. They need to learn tolerance. But good luck with that. You'd be better off getting a bear to shit on a toilet. Mark my words. They shall be the death of us all.

      Delete
  2. how's that "goyim" thing working out for the US eh? best, Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The US is gonna make a comeback. We're sitting on a mountain of energy. We just the powers-that-be to put their foot on the gas. With all this energy, I wouldn't be surprised to see America once again become a manufacturing powerhouse.

      Delete
  3. ~"Hey smith do u think in Muslims country's they bad mouth Christians and Jews?"~

    Not only do they do so today everywhere in Muslim countries, they do it also in the Qur'an and the a-haditha.
    @Smith: please refrain from describing Muslims as "rag-heads" as it is inaccurate. The true "rag-heads" are actually Sikhs, who are monotheists. To accurately speak in degrading term of Muslims you'd have to point out that they "soil their foreheads" five times a day. It's their prayer thing. They rub their foreheads in the dirt with their asses pointed west in the air,

    My prayers for you and your cold. Allow me to suggest vitamin C in 1000 mg doses until it passes. Spare not the rod on James-uh's ass about math. The best teacher is "there's hell to pay if...". I too have a dealer-junkie relationship with my local donut-maker, Mr. Hee. He OWNS me. The man is a master at the french croissant, the bear claw and the apple fritter. Any of the aforementioned is divine with coffee in the morning. I live for these small things. Be well, my brother.
    Theo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Theo. I'm actually feeling much better.

      Delete
  4. "Islam is a horrible religion which attracts lots and lots of cave-dwelling knuckle-draggers."

    you've read the old testament?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Old Testament...especially Genesis. Times were rough back then. Cut Abraham some slack.

      Delete
  5. times are always rough, dear smith. there is nothing new under the son. i just don't think an omni-scient/potent god could possibly be jealous, and prone to pulling pranks, like telling fathers to kill their sons. seriously, wtf? that's just not a deity i can get behind (yes, i know, i'm eternally damned). rape, genocide, incest? what about rough times possibly justifies this, from anyone? times are very rough in the mideast at this time. are we to excuse all their crimes becuase of this, because it certainly appears we have not, and bomb completely innocent beings to bits.

    okay, mr. smith. that's all i'll comment on religion. i fell out of christianity at about age 8, and it took me 20 years to recover from the terror and guilt (and this was a relatively mild brand). but to each their own.

    all best and via con dios, gregg in detroit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always thought the story about Isaac and Abraham centered around a paradigm shift. But what do I know?

      Delete
  6. story. exactly. a bunch of stories. easter bunnies and christmas trees, jolly bearded men in the sky that give you happy gifts or lumps of charcoal charcoal (eternal hellfire). get 'em while they're young, as they say back in corporate.

    but did it happen, or did it not? either way, it's just one big mind fuck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.