Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday

(Bates Motel is a ton of fun.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady came home late.  So I prepared spicy pork and white rice for the family.  Poor old Smith is an outstanding cook.  My skills are quite formidable.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of Coke.  I'm a big fan of carbonated beverages.  They bring great joy to my mundane life.

James-uh scored a sixty percent on his most recent math test.  We spent ninety minutes studying algebra.  He has a huge exam coming up on Monday.  We're going to hit the books all weekend.  I don't yell at him too much.  Neither of us is very bright.  We're just a couple of dolphins who ocassionally perform tricks for free fish.

I downloaded Bates Motel.  I enjoy the program very much.  Norman is starting to black out and take on his mother's persona.  It's a ton of fun to watch a teenage boy bitch and complain like a 40-year-old woman.  Do yourself a favor and check out this series.  You'll love it.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  After all, I'm not some filthy atheist.  Today marks Good Friday.  Jesus came to earth to suffer and empathize with his creation.  I couldn't ask for a better boss.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had another nightmare about high school.  Ted Nugent came to visit the students.  I had to bring cages filled with chickens to the gymnasium so that he could feed his band.  My demons have demons.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  The Yankees are on a winning streak.  One of their top players is a newly aquired pitcher from Japan.  I used to support the Red Sox.  But I've decided to jump ship and go over to the darkside.  I'm hoping for a subway series.

I turned on Fox News.  The Five called Obama a giant pussy.  I simply don't agree.  He's the scourge of Islam.  I've never seen a single man send so many Muslims to an early grave.  He's even willing to grease American citizens without the benefit of due process.  Obama is a cold-blooded killer.  If I saw him walking down the street, I'd run in the opposite direction.  He scares me.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's You Just Keep Me Hanging On by Vanilla Fudge.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.