Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday

(Mads Mikkelson looks like a reptile.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady went to E-Mart.  She brought a pizza back to our humble abode.  It tasted great.  I'm a big fan of junk food.  Large amounts of grease and animal fat bring joy to my squinty little eyes.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of Coke.  I love sugar.

I downloaded the latest episode of Hannibal.  Dr. Lecter captures Abel Gideon.  He promptly cuts off his rival's leg and serves it to him as a perverse last supper.  Before dying, Abel compliments the chef and smiles at his assassin.  Talk about creepy stuff.  Mads Mikkelson is wonderful at portraying the psychopathic doctor.  The actor even looks similar to a reptile.  He reminds me of Bela Lugosi.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  It's not like I'm some dirty misanthrope.  I asked Jesus to make my life less dramatic.  For instance, it would be great if James-uh could get an average grade in middle school math.  That way I wouldn't have to listen to his crazy mother bitch and moan about his study habits.

I went to bed at 11 p.m.  I kept coughing and coughing.  Poor old Smith is in a lot of pain.  I finally drifted off around 2 a.m.  I had a nightmare involving my youngest boy Bluce.  He went water-skiing with two of his friends.  He was very angry at me for making him go.  Bluce is only six-years-old.

I woke up at 9 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  A man in Seoul went to court to have a sex change operation.  However, the powers-that-be turned down his request because his son and ex-wife complained about his strange ways.  Things aren't easy in Asia.  You must get judicial permission if you wish to lop your testicles off.

I turned on Fox News.  There's a teenage girl being held hostage by the state of Massachusetts.  The doctors claim she has a mental illness, and they won't release her to the care of her parents.  In fact, her mother and father are only allowed to visit once a week for an hour.  No evidence of abuse or neglect has been shown. Government can be a terrible thing.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Black by Pearl Jam.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. You might try watching "Black Sails" on Starz channel. It is a twisted re-telling of Treasure Island! Cap't. Flynt, some guy named John Silver. Anne Bonney, Calico Jack Rackham, Charles Vane, all real pirates in the day. Set in the Bahamas. Quite a bit of violence and nudity. Fun stuff. 8 episodes so far

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check it out. Game of Thrones just began it's fourth season, also. I'm always on the lookout for good entertainment.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.