Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thursday

(Even Liberace thinks I'm a fag.)

Yesterday, I had pork and French fries for dinner.  The meal wasn't very good.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles. I'm wonderful that way.  Poor old Smith is an eternal optimist.  My friends call me Chuckles.

I washed it all down with several tall glasses of Coke.  Then I swallowed some medicine.  I have a terrible cold.  I feel absolutely miserable.  Perhaps I've contracted the Ebola virus.  Nothing would surprise me at this point.

I downloaded another episode of Reign.  Yes, I know.  Even Liberace thinks I'm a fag.  But I'm addicted to the series.  I just can't help myself.  Queen Mary is still betrothed to Sebastian, the French king's handsome bastard.  Meanwhile, Nostradamus is languishing in a dungeon awaiting torture after being falsely accused of adultery. Now, if that isn't first-rate entertainment, I'll kiss your ass.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  It's not like I'm some filthy atheist. I begged Jesus to help the Dragon Lady.  The woman is truly a forsaken pagan who struggles daily with anger issues.  I've been waiting patiently, but she refuses to change.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a strange nightmare about driving down a treacherous mountain road.  After that, I was fishing in the dark on a deserted beach.  I have no idea what this dream means. But I do know one thing for sure.  Even my demons have demons.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Kim Jong-un is threatening to destroy America.  Good luck with that.  He has no idea how powerful my nation actually is.  Just ask the 300,000 dead Chinese who were mowed down during the Korean War. Paper tiger?  I think not.

I turned on Fox News. The Five were discussing how poorly Muslims treat their women.  I have no love for the rag-heads.  Islam remains stuck in the 7th century.  Furthermore, those towel-headed idiots will end up killing us all.  But what do I know?

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Gone, Gone, Gone by Bad Company.  God bless.   

8 comments:

  1. Kim Jong -un is a fool , North Korea can't even feed their own people they are a failed state, he probably just wants more money from the U.S. , hope you get over your cold sounds like a pain in the ass , Er sinuses , maybe the dragon lady needs to meditate and be thankful for what she has always helps my mood , get well soon smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, brother. This cold is actually getting worse. I'll probably be dead by Sunday.

      Delete
  2. Smith, sorry to here you're under the weather. Hope you feel better soon. It's interesting, but the one other Korean lady I know of, (mid-fifties, Korean princess daughter of Korean general, baptist, living in FLA. with 3rd husband), also has anger issues. I've never met her but oh, my, the stories, the stories!

    I always thought what we're were all taught about Islam, religion of peace, blah, blah, blah. Then one Sunday I'm sitting in church, minding my own business, when the guest preacher begins his sermon. Our regular pastor was serving in Kuwait as a Navy chaplain at the time.
    The guest preacher says, "Islam is EVIL." [What?!?]
    He's got my attention now. I'd caught the intro to him when they said he had just finished serving in the only church in Indonesia for the last 17 years. The guy explained that Islam is just criminal cronyism on steroids. How could a MoG, (Man of God), talk about Muslims this way?
    It got me going. Bear in mind this was a little after 9/11/01. I did some research of my own and came up with Craig Winn's site.
    Here's the wiki on Winn:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Winn
    Here's the link to his site, (which is down right now for some reason).
    http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_Islams_Terrorist_Dogma_in_Muhammads_Own_Words.Islam
    Muslims, namely CAIR, having been trying to kill this guy, (and his site), since its inception. Maybe they succeeded. Anyway, his take is that old Mo' was a...
    7th century orphan
    pirate
    heard voices in his head no one else heard
    extortionist
    thief
    mass-murderer
    incestuous rapist
    pedophile

    Mohammad practiced what I like to call "situational theology". It goes something like this:
    Thought: "Hmmm, I'd like to pillage and rape!"
    Silent moment...
    "Allah says it's okay!"

    Anyway, also check out Dr. Spenser's Jihad watch website if you want the skinny. No doubt about it, Islam is not a girl's best friend. In Islam she's just chattel.
    Be well soon!
    Best,
    Theo

    http://youtu.be/83Y2hv-3UCM

    get up in the morning slaving for bread sir
    so that every mouth can be fed -- poor me Israelites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid to answer these questions. I certainly wouldn't want to become a target. Those rag-heads take their religion quite seriously.

      Delete
  3. "I downloaded another episode of Reign. Yes, I know. Even Liberace thinks I'm a fag"

    Watching a period piece or a soap opera set in the 15th or 16th century or whatever makes a person a fag?

    Scraping the bottom of the barrel there with your humor.

    The "woe is me schtick" (deprecating humor) is funny, but it does get old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. I'm doing the best that I can.

      Delete
  4. I laughed at your Liberace thinks you're a fag, smith.

    Keep up the writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words. Some find me funny. Others think I'm an asshole. There's no accounting for taste.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.