Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thursday

(Even Charles Nelson Reilly thinks I'm a fag.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady went to E-mart.  She brought a pizza back to our humble abode.  It tasted great.  I'm a big fan of junk food.  The more calories, the better.  I washed my vittles down with several glasses of Coke.  Sugary soft drinks give me great pleasure.  In fact, I plan to die while sucking on a carbonated beverage.

Our new puppy made a lot of noise.  We're trying to train her to shit on a scented mat.  Sometimes, she manages to do quite well.  However, she left a couple of landmines on our livingroom floor, so I put her in a cage.  I'm just not an animal person.  Life's tough enough with kids.

I watched another episode of Reign.  I know.  You don't have to say a word.  Even Charles Nelson Reilly thinks I'm a fag.  But I can't help myself.  I'm hooked.  Mary has just broken off her engagement with Sebastian, the French king's handsome bastard.  And now her romantic focus has been drawn back toward Francis, the legitimate prince and heir.  Mary really enjoys the company of pretty young men.  She's a pistol.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I refuse to babble like a godless pagan.  Once again, I asked Jesus for the gift of patience.  Trust me.  I could use some peace in my life.  I'm angrier than Judge Judy.

I went to bed at ten p.m.  I had a nightmare about going home in a big yellow school bus.  Strange.  I'm 45-years-old.  But I often dream about my youth.  I don't know why.  My teenage years weren't very eventful.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  There was a terrible ferry accident off the southern coast of Korea.  The boat capsized while carrying high school students to a popular island resort.  Nearly three hundred people--most of whom were teenagers--are now very much dead.

I turned on Fox News.  The Five discussed  the Affordable Healthcare Act yet again.  It's their favorite topic.  I'm not a big fan of Obamacare.  All it does is encourage an incestuous relationship between the government and private business.  Big Insurance and Big Pharma are licking their lips.  They've just been backstopped by the American taxpayer.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Stormbringer by Deep Purple.  God bless. 

2 comments:

  1. Have a happy Easter, Smith, you and yours.

    Keep going, "Non illegitimi carborundum", don't let the bastards get you down.

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.