Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wednesday

(Did Richard Nixon read Henry Miller?)

Yesterday, I had chicken noodle soup for dinner.  I've been suffering with a terrible head cold for the last week or so.  And I can't seem to shake it.  Perhaps I've contracted brain cancer.  The meal was quite good.  I dipped French bread into the broth.  Then I washed down my vittles with several large glasses of Coke.  I'm quite partial to sugary soft-drinks.

The Dragon Lady was in one of her foul moods.  She told the Children of the Rice that they aren't allowed to play with the puppy for three weeks.  Why?  The beast is crying too much.  My wife wants to train it first before letting the kids bond with the dog. Getting a pet was a bad idea.  Koreans have been eating canines for centuries. They just have zero feelings for animals.

I watched season one of Hannibal.  Will Graham has contracted encephalitis. However, Dr. Lecter convinces Will's neurologist to keep the diagnosis a secret so that they can perform a ghastly experiment on the FBI special agent.  Hannibal is one sick show. But I love it to death.  I'm drawn like a vulture to a dying zebra.

I paid homage to God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise.  After all, I'm not some filthy pagan living in the jungles of South America.  Smith was gifted with a moral code handed to him by the crucified and resurrected Christ.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a strange nightmare about Richard Nixon.  He told me that the works of Henry Miller are overrated. I've never actually read Henry Miller.  But now I'm curious.  In fact, I downloaded all of his novels.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I perused the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  There's a Korean baseball player named Choo who inked a huge deal with the Texas Rangers.  He was held hitless by Cliff Lee.  Cliff Lee is truly a phenom.

I turned on Fox News.  The Five were bitterly disappointed.  Why?Over seven million people signed up for Obama's Affordable Healthcare Act.  I'm not the least bit surprised.  The president is amazing.  He always gets what he wants.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Burn by Deep Purple. God bless.   

6 comments:

  1. You may very well like Henry Miller, I had to read one of the Tropics of... when I was in school, I forget which one, the one about Paris. I think you will because you too are an American living outside your native land.

    Keep your eye out for HFT Show Trials to distract "everyone" from the big criminal Banksters..

    Get well, but one week is pretty normal for a bad cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This cold is a bitch. But what's a boy to do? In the end, something will kill us all.

      Delete
  2. The wife & me had this last month. It was a bitch to shake it (about three weeks).
    A shot of Dexamethasone, lots of vitamin C, Airborne (Sodium Bicarbonate w/vitamins) and in the later stages, antihistamines.
    Must be what is being sprayed in the Chemtrails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Korea, we have a problem with yellow dust. It blows in from the Gobi Desert.

      Delete
  3. I've heard heroin addicts never get the common cold. theres always that..... best Jay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.