Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wednesday

(Even Freddie Mercury thinks I'm a fag.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady prepared beef and French fries for dinner.  The meal was OK.  Certainly nothing to write home about.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles.  I'm wonderful that way.  The glass is always half-full when you step into my world.

I promised my eldest son James-uh that I'd give him back his computer on Saturdays if he picked up his grades.  He responded by scoring a B+ on his Algebra midterm.  I'm happy and angry at the same time.  I frequently have to bribe the little bastard to get positive results.  Yet at least he's not as slow as me.  Good for him.

I watched another episode of Reign.  I know.  You don't have to tell me.  Even Freddie Mercury thinks I'm a fag.  But I can't help myself.  The series is addictive.  The French King has just lost his mind.  He's now killing all his lovers.  He throws one out a window and strangles another.  Mary is afraid for her life.  The poor girl is always in danger.  Unfortunately, we know how the story concludes.  She eventually gets decapitated by her half-sister Elizabeth.  The end.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  It's not like I'm some filthy pagan bowing to a golden calf.  I asked Jesus to kill me in a painless fashion when I'm seventy-five years old.  I doubt if he'll listen.  But it couldn't hurt to try.

I went to sleep at 10 p.m.  I had a strange nightmare.  A young white girl asked me to describe the color yellow.  I pulled down my pants and showed her the piss stains on my underwear.  Try to figure that one out.  Even my demons have demons.

I woke up at six a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Manchester United fired David Moyes after the squad failed to qualify for Champions League.  The EPL is highly competetive this year.  I'm shocked that Liverpool won the title.

I turned on Fox News.  The Five discussed global warming.  I'm a skeptic regarding climate change.  When I was a kid, I kept hearing about the upcoming ice age.  Now we're all going to burn.  The scientists need to make up their minds.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's The KKK Took My Baby Away by The Ramones.  God bless.

7 comments:

  1. In the case of our daughter, we decided to give bribery a try! It actually worked very well, her grades went up quite a bit. Hey, IMO what works is important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes the magic works, and sometimes it doesn't.

      Delete
  2. I can't guess why "yellow" made an appearance, but I see some common themes in the nightmares you remember. There's often a sense of shame, and public exposure, frequently centring on excretory functions. Piss stains, skid marks in your undies... Nothing unique about that. Much of humanity, especially those with strong religious beliefs, have an exaggerated sense of shame. Making people feel like sinners is one of the devices organised religion employs to control its adherents. I'm not picking exclusively on Christians, BTW. Islam, with all its emphasis on what's haram, and the way it regards women as filthy, is way more fucked-up than Christianity and Judaism.

    What you've gotta ask yourself, Mr. Smith, is WHY do you feel so ashamed? How much of it is needlessly self-imposed? You've mentioned your dislike of your looks and your weight. Does your wife call you ugly? I bet not. Do people at church and work recoil when they see you? Probably not. Plus, a sparkling personality will overcome substandard appearance, at least amongst the people who know you well enough to matter in life. As for the weight, you can do something about that, if it bothers you enough to make some changes. What's harder to live with, the bad feelings, or the amount of effort it would take to improve? Only you can decide.

    I don't know why you feel so much shame. You seem like a decent enough person, which is why I bother reading your blog. That, and the "laid-bare emotional train wreck" nature of it. You spill your guts more than most mental patients do when they're in a confessional mood with the staff psychiatrists. (In Australia, I get to listen in on a lot of that, because the shrinks in this country always want to have a nurse in the room with them when they review a patient. Helps prevent them from getting bashed if someone "spits the dummy".) You're faithfully married, doing your best to raise your children right, you appear to work hard, support your household, live by your religious beliefs, seem tolerant of other people... You're jot even all that conservative, at least not in terms of how the reactionary right has redefined kkkonservatism. If there were more cons like you, I'd respect them more. I'd still have my philosophical disagreements with 'em, but I would not revile them so much.

    So learn to love yourself, Mr. Smith. Not narcissistically, but focusing on what's good about yourself. Don't keep beating yourself up. The world's full of people who will do that for you at no charge! Just like the mods and all your haterz at ZH...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. You're making me feel like a million bucks. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. Sage advice, you should heed this...

      Here are my two-cents: throughout their full-spectrum of dark-occult self-destructive programing/magic, our Talmudic overlords, wish to keep us dumb, sick and busy...don't do their heavy lifting Dear Good Smith we seek salvation (well-salted, ie. endure).

      The Fear of Freedom Tree

      Refusal To Own Personal Responsibility would be like the leaves of the tree (outward physical appearance). Watch what goes in that gob...start snacking on 100% Cacao Unsweetened Bakers Chocolate (don't chew it, just suck on it, as much as you want).

      Self-Loathing Due To Lack Of Self-Respect would be like the trunk of the tree (main driver of behavior).

      Abandonment Issues are generally root cause...

      Join the good fight against Talmudic Anti-Gentilism, Russian Holocaust Denial and all the others that were done by the same people. Experience true Political Correctness.

      "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." Voltaire

      Delete
    3. Please edit my post heading:

      'Sage advice from Bukko Boomeranger, you should heed that...'

      Oh, and get busy..."Faith without works is dead"!

      Delete
    4. Thanks. I'll keep my eyes open. And I'll try to cut down on my sugar consumption. God bless.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.