Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wednesday

(I'm still enjoying Bates Motel.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady worked late.  So I made dinner for the Children of the Rice.  We ate chicken ass and French fries.  The meal was delicious.  Poor old Smith is the chicken ass king.  I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of Coke.  Sugary soft-drinks fill me with joy.  I'm a slave to sweets.

I downloaded the latest episode of Bates Motel.  The series is quite entertaining.  Norman's kidnapped and held in isolation by a drug kingpin.  He slowly remembers that he murdered an innocent school teacher.  The boy compensates by pretending to be a middle-aged woman.  Good stuff.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I refuse to live my life like a dirty misanthrope.  Smith is all about the love.  I asked Jesus to give me another twenty years.  I need the time to help my children get through school.  After that, he can kill me with painful ass cancer.  I have great health insurance and the morphine is cheap.  So what do I care?

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a nightmare about working in a grocery store.  The manager threatened to cave my head in with a baseball bat.  After that, he fired me.  I never have any good dreams.  My demons have demons.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  A student at a Roman Catholic school in England stabbed his elderly teacher several times with a knife.  The old woman died in the hopital.  The boy was promptly arrested.

I turned on Fox News.  The Five dicussed Donald Sterling.  The man's a pig.  But he shouldn't be forced to sell his basketball team.  He made some ignorant comments in the privacy of his own home. His former girlfriend later decided to railroad the dirty old bastard.  It's important to find a woman you can trust.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Senor by Willie Nelson.  God bless.  

9 comments:

  1. Agree with you on this Sterling thing.....It seems the First and Second Amendments are about to be consigned to the history books. ( BTW I have never owned a firearm )

    FLB dude...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. youre having nightmares because your blood sugars too high...when it comes down while you sleep, your brain thinks youre starving...otherwise good stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of French fries, are you still happy with the Phillips air fryer? Because I'm thinking about adding kitchen appliances. Didn't want to buy one in Canada, because it would run on North American current. I spent more than $750 to buy transformers here for my vacuum cleaner, toaster over, stereo system, etc. It would have been cheaper to buy all new stuff, but I'm sentimental that way. Maybe I'm gay for appliances?

    I'm a fan of political correctness. I have to be racially, sexually, ethnically, etc. sensitive at work. On some of my job sites, especially the psycho ward ones, we aren't even allowed to use the word "patient" in our nurse's notes. That perfectly good word is considered pejorative. However, I don't support the $2.5 million fine, banishment from NBA activities, etc. for Sterling. He's a dick, for sure. He should be shunned by every black player on his team. But if a man is penalised on his official capacity for what he said in private, it's another slip down the slope of the Surveillance State. It's not only the .gov that's doing the surveilling now.

    As far as ass cancer, it's not tremendously painful. More bloating and discomforting in the early years. Unless you're talking about rectal cancer, like what killed Farah Fawcett. That's rare, though. I think you have colon cancer in mind. Reading between the lines of what you've said about your father, I wonder if that's what he died of.

    The thing about colon cancer is that your death does not happen quickly. It's not 6 months to a year of pain and mental dread of impending doom. First you get the blood in your shit. You don't want to die from that, so you go in for the colonoscopy, a snaking steel tube with cameras and scissors inserted up your ass. The night before, you'll be instructed to drink salty liquid -- sometimes 4 litres of it -- so you'll diarrhoea out everything in your guts, leaving a clean field the camera to examine. They snip out some polyps and you go home.

    Then you get a tumour. But the doctors say they can "resection" it -- cut out the bad part of your intestines and sew your guts back together. You don't want to die from a simple tumour, so you go through with the surgery. And it comes back the next year. But you don't want to die from that, because it hasn't spread to the rest of your body. So you get another resection. And chemotherapy.

    When it comes back three years later, you don't want to die from that, so you let them remove ALL your colon, and much of your small intestine, and you walk around with your liquid faeces draining into an ileostomy bag for a few years. By then, it's spread to your bones. That's when the pain hits, and you're tired of living anyway, so death looks like a sweet relief. Meanwhile, you've spent a decade living in anxiety.

    You're often constipated, amirite Smith? All that fast food meat you eat is sitting around rotting in your guts for extra long. Those meat additive chemicals are stimulating bad growth of intestinal lining cells, which are constantly regenerating, unlike more stable cells in the bones. Fast-growing cells are more likely to go haywire. You should eat more fibre and less meat, while keeping up with the exercise. It will get the shit out of you quicker and prevent that lingering death. Ass cancer will gnaw at you for yeeeeeears. You don't want that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cancer doesn't scare me in the least. Dying too early is what I dread. I have to carry on for another twenty years.

      Delete
    2. BTW, my dad didn't die from ass cancer. Cancer of the pancreas got him.

      Delete
    3. Sorry to hear that about the pancreatic cancer. That's one of the most intensely painful ones, like a knife in the guts that never stops. The only mercy, if you can call it that, is that pank CA is quick...

      Delete
    4. No worries. It happened a long time ago.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.