Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday

(The new Rosemary is black.)

Yesterday, the dragon lady made pork and French fries for dinner.  The meal was delicious.  I love devouring pig flesh.  I dipped the meat in steak sauce.  It tasted nice and tangy.  I washed my vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  Poor old Smith has no money.  I can only afford the off-brands.  My life is a tragic tale of woe.

I downloaded the remake of Rosemary's Baby.  It stars a black female in the title role.  She's very attractive.  The sight of her prancing around in her tight flowery panties filled me with joy.  I've always been attracted to dark woman.  I'm not sure if my taste in the ladies makes me a racist.  I hope not.  But what's a boy to do?

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  It's not like I'm some filthy nihilist. I asked Jesus to give me a million dollars and a brand new car.  My request went unheeded.  Oh well.  At least I have my health.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had another nightmare about fishing.  I was in the Gulf of Mexico with my dead father.  We were on his boat.  We failed to catch anything.  We never caught anything when he was alive, either.  Dad kept using the word motherfucker over and over again.  The dream was very realistic.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Recently, three hundred students drowned when a ferry sank while sailing toward Jeju Island.  The captain is now being charged with murder.

I turned on Fox News.  The Five discussed the controversy surrounding the Veteran's Administration.  Many returning soldiers are waiting far too long for vital medical care.  In fact, forty have died from their maladies before even seeing a doctor.  What a disgrace.  Heads should roll.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.