Saturday, May 10, 2014

Saturday

(Crazy Muslims will be the death of us all.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady went to Emart and bought a pizza.  The meal came in a large cardboard box.  I greedily devoured several pieces.  One must eat fast in my humble abode.  I live with two hungry boys.  I washed the vittles down with a large glass of Coke.  I'm just crazy for carbonated beverages.

I viewed several episodes of The Following.  Joe isn't dead.  His new residence is a dilapidated whorehouse located in rural Arkansas.  Ryan knows that he's alive.  A creepy art dealer also knows the famous serial killer is still breathing.  But the feds remain clueless.  In fact, the FBI believes that Joe is roasting in hell with the other reprobates.  Kevin Bacon's the star of the program.  He's older than me by several years.  Yet he looks fantastic.  Go figure.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I refuse to live my life as if I were a filthy misanthrope.  I asked Jesus to make me handsome like Kevin Bacon.  My prayer went unheeded.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a nightmare about eating Chinese food in an American shopping mall.  I kept running into former friends who were angry at me for various reasons.  I couldn't escape their unhappy presence.  I might stop recording my dreams.  I need a break from the multitude of demons swimming around in my feverish brain.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  A young man in China killed his entire family with a knife.  He was trying to steal their money so that he could play video games.  They caught him red-handed and carnage ensued.  Two of the victims were mere toddlers.

I turned on Fox News.  The world is still in shock over the kidnapped Nigerian girls.  The crazy Muslims are now threatening to sell them into slavery.  I'm not surprised.  Islam's a religion attractive to knuckle-draggers and retarded murderers.  Mark my words.  These towel-headed misfits will end up killing us all.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Long Train Running by the Doobie Brothers.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. My Good Dear Smith...

    Just follow me for 45-days to wellness...faith without acts is dead...we don't really want ass-cancer, do we? I am going to send you a free t-shirt (Hodomanic) entwine345™, email me with shipping address mailto:entwine345@gmail.com

    Regards,

    James Matthew Carey (it's a really big name...raised by Jesuits...going to be a priest, but I washed-out...joined the USN instead...I have guarded the DMZ and have made forays into North Korea on a time-or-three to fetch what-ever my Captain might had thought he had lost...fetch dog...how high sir?...you know?...'not quite right' was my last eval...my demons have demons too...don't feel like the lone ranger...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have a website? I'll give you a link.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.