Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday

(Eric Hacker of the NC Dinos got spanked by Samsung.)

Yesterday, I walked five miles to church.  No big deal.  I need the exercise.  I'm getting older and my body's slowing down. Therefore, I try to keep in shape to the best of my limited abilities. I must live for another twenty years so that my boys can have a decent start in life. Then the good Lord is free to inflict me with deadly ass cancer for all I care.

Church was the same-old same-old.  As usual, we sang far too many hymns. Our praise team is filled with tons of pride, and they often refuse to put down their guitars.  Unfortunately, we're required to stand during the music.  My tootsies were on fire.  

The guest speaker pissed me off.  She was a liberal feminist who attempted to rewrite Paul's epistles.  According to her, the apostle actually believed that women have the right to burn their bras and that gays should be free to practice their alternative lifestyle while remaining in the bosom of Christ's church.

Listen.  I'm not a hard-ass.  And it's perfectly OK to disagree with Paul.  Nevertheless, I get offended when progressives try to change the meaning of his words in order to mold his ideas into their own personal paradigm.  Saint Paul wasn't a feminist.  Nor did he have a pro-homosexual agenda. Just deal with it.

I took my family for pizza.  The meal was quite good. Unfortunately, my wife and James-uh argued like cats and dogs about his future.  Two of the men who attend our congregation are muscular United States Marines.  She wants her son to be as tough as them.  Plus she wants him to be as brilliant as Stephen Hawking. Having an Asian mother isn't for pussies.

We returned to our humble abode at six p.m.  I watched Korean baseball on the tube.  My favorite team is the Samsung Lions. They defeated the NC Dinos by the score of 3-1.  One of the pitchers for the Dinos is an American named Eric Hacker.  He makes $300,000 dollars a year--as do most of the foreign players.  

During the contest, Eric had a minor meltdown.  He ripped a towel in half while pouting in the dugout.  The Dragon Lady went crazy. She said his actions were very impolite.  My wife is also a Lions fan.  Her words made me laugh.  On the peninsula, it's perfectly acceptable to endlessly needle and harass your children.  Yet ripping a cloth into shreds during the heated emotions of a ball game is strictly prohibited.  What a joke.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy nihilist.  I asked Jesus to repair the relationship between my eldest son and his mother.  Yeah.  Good luck with that.  I'm a faithful man.  But I shan't hold my breath for fear of turning blue and dying.

I went to bed at midnight.  I had a dream concerning my childhood. I was on a crowded school bus with a ton of other children. The driver kept passing my stop.  I began to cry, and the kids all laughed at me.  I desperately longed to see my mother again.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  The Ebola virus is now killing people in Nigeria.  Scientists believe the contagion to be airborne.  There are fears that air travel will spread the disease across the globe.  Great.  More glad tidings.

I turned on Fox News.  Megan Kelly interviewed William Ayers. Dr. Ayers used to be a member of the Weather Underground.  He blew up several buildings during the 60's and destroyed millions of dollars worth of property.  Now he teaches at the University of Illinois.  Go figure.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's What If by Creed. God bless.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad I can see your site again! For the past couple weeks, for some reason, it said only 'authorized' people could view your blog? Who knows --- but it's working for me now --- look forward to catching up :) Also wanted to say once more, thank you for adding a link to my site on your front page :)

    - Lucifer Bernanke from DethroneTheBanksters.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck you and your mama's ass. I've just angry sinned into your mother's pussy bitch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a potty mouth! You march right upstairs this very minute, young man. No supper for you.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.