Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday

(Chris Oxspring pitches for the Lotte Giants.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served beef and rice for dinner.  The meal wasn't her best effort.  I'm not overly fond of rice.  My wife is well aware of this fact.  That's why she serves it to me each and every night.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles like a true champion.  I'm wonderful that way.

I watched Korean baseball on the tube.  I'm a big fan.  The Lotte Giants played the LG Twins.  The starting pitcher for the Giants was a white man.  His name is Chris Oxspring.  He's an Australian who makes $280,000 a year.  There's money in sports.  I wish I could throw a curve ball.  Chris pitched six strong innings. Unfortunately, he ran out of steam.  The Giants lost 5-3.

I paid homage to Christ.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise.  I refuse to babble like some godless pagan.  I asked Jesus for the continued good health of my family.  I also asked for Israel's future success in slaughtering the Muslim horde. Heed my words.  If militant Islam goes unchecked, it will one day be the death of us all.

I went to bed at midnight.  I had a dream about fishing in a sparkling lake.  The water felt great on my legs. I used to be an avid sportsman back in the day.  Now I spend most of my leisure time sitting on my fat ass.  However, I do walk to church and back on Sundays.  That comes to ten miles.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Ryu  Hyun-jin is having a great year for the Los Angeles Dodgers.  He just picked up his twelfth victory of the season.  Twenty wins will make him a true god of the arena.  He's got the talent to do it.  I have faith in the fat man.

I turned on Fox News.  Bill O'Reilly wants to send more people to jail.  In fact, he believes anybody who gets apprehended selling marijuana should face a harsh prison sentence.  The United States incarcerates more humans than China and Russia combined.  So where are we going to put all these criminals?  Perhaps we could shove them up Bill's cornhole.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Epitaph by King Crimson.  God bless.

8 comments:

  1. "Drunk in Church", your best moniker yet, Smith!

    Shine on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I hope you are doing well. Peace.

      Delete
    2. I didn't see that one, Doc Chen. I'll probably never get to, as fast as the smith puppets get booted. Way creative, Mr. Smith! What's the average length of time between whoring with a screen name and it getting 86ed?

      P.S. When you need a new fake ID, I hear "Whore at Confession" is available...

      Delete
    3. The length tends to vary. Sometimes, I get clipped right away. Other times? I get much luckier. It's all a crap shoot.

      Delete
  2. Been a long time since I listened to King Crimson, I still have all of their old CDs somewhere. ZH comments leading to references to Korea got me reminiscing about my time in Korea, and eating at the KATUSA snackbar at Camp Page. Oh how I miss Korean food. I could eat it every day, and like yourself, I hate rice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my crappy blog. Glad to have you aboard.

      Delete
  3. Well, if it's crappy then that only leaves room for improvement.
    Does anyone know of a Korean restaurant anywhere in Arizona?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This blog will never improve. That's its secret charm. It celebrates the mundane.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.