Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday

(I've never met Alex Jones.)

Yesterday, I walked five miles to church.  No big deal.  I'm thirty pounds overweight, so I exercise to avoid death.  Don't get me wrong.  I never lose any significant weight.  However, I do manage to maintain my current girth.  Poor old Smith is just your average American fat ass.  Luckily, I'm not morbidly obese.

The service was the same-old same-old.  My pastor scolded me once again.  I read the bible.  I go to church.  I pray daily.  But that's not enough.  According to him, I'm still a judgmental, legalistic asshole.  He'd actually like me better if I were a black cross-dressing homosexual.  Conservative white men are despised globally--even by members of the clergy.  I shit you not.

I took the family to lunch.  We had a dish called tok-terri-tong.  Translation?  Hot chicken soup with potatoes.  The meal was delicious.  Yet be warned.  The spice will burn a hole through your tongue.  The dish is very ethnic.  Therefore, you have to be open to a new experience before giving the food a try.

I downloaded a show called The Knick.  It stars Clive Owen as a cocaine-addicted turn-of-the-century surgeon.  This series is currently the best program on television.  Nothing comes close.  However, the medical scenes are often extremely graphic.  I don't want to give too much away.  Get back to me and tell me what you think. Your opinions on the state of modern drama are always highly valued.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy atheist.  I asked Jesus to help me be a better person.  I certainly don't want to go around judging the world as if I were a king.  It all begins with humility.

I went to bed at midnight.  I had a strange dream.  I was a student at the United States Naval Academy.  I attended a guest lecture by Alex Jones.  My cell phone rang and I had to leave the auditorium in a hurry.  Alex gave me a dirty look.  After that, he accused me of being globalist scum.  The other students laughed uproariously.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the newspaper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Manchester United lost 2-1 at home against lowly Swansea.  It might be another difficult season for the boys in red.  One of the strikers for Swansea is Korean.  He managed to score the first goal.  I can't remember his name.

I turned on Fox News.  David Gregory got fired from Meet the Press.  His ratings were absolutely awful.  He's being replaced by Chuck Todd.  NBC has lost too much credibility to be taken seriously by the folks.  The whole network is singularly devoted to wiping President Obama's ass.  They're truly just an arm of the federal government.

Anyway, it's time to don our tinfoil hats.  Here's Max Keiser discussing the next great depression with Dr. Michael Hudson.

God bless.

13 comments:

  1. Smith! Your three crosses up at the upper right reminded me of something I saw frequently when we lived in Virginia: three crosses erected alongside many roads in VA, WV and some other nearby states. I had heard that it was some millionaire who had commissioned them, well apparently here is the story:

    http://www.examiner.com/article/three-crosses-a-lifetime-mission

    Cheers, Elvis "the Pelvis" Smith, and DON'T get drunk in church anymore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link, Robert.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. Robert/ in need to get your book account updated or closed out. I may also open a store in st Augustine
      Bionic tim

      Delete
  2. hey Smith, how do your children like the hot food? Curious, as mine don't. best, Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids aren't picky. They eat anything not nailed to the ground.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. Ha ha. Sounds like typical boys. They'll probably be "Chips off the Old Block."

      Spicy hot food, mmm...

      Delete
  3. Dick Gregory is the name of a man who was a distance runner, popular comedian, talk show host, civil rights activist, and presidential candidate. Talked a lot about the assassinations of JFK, MLK, etc. I think he also tried to help extremely obese people lose a few pounds. He told them to eat fruit. I'm talking about people so fat they couldn't even make it out of the bedroom. They were stuck there.
    The guy fired from MTP is named DAVID Gregory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for setting me straight. I fixed the problem.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  4. Alex Jones calling your Globalist Scum ... lol!! :)

    I actually have met the man and I do believe his heart is in the right place even if he isnt' perfect, he's definitely not some sort of 'charlatan' or traitor/disinfo agent like some people say...keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the post, Bernanke. Alex is definitely an interesting guy.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  5. My boys and I all agree. Spicy food rocks.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get a chance try the spicey mango strips (with chili powder!) From trader joes

      Delete
    2. I'll give it a try. Can't be any worse than eating a dog.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.