Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday

(Senator John McCain takes a picture with Islamic terrorists.)

Yesterday, I walked five miles to church.  I'm 45-years-old, so I try to keep in shape.  It's a losing battle.  The sermon was actually pretty good.  The speaker integrated the New Testament with modern day politics.  I enjoy that kind of stuff.

I took the family to McDonald's.  I had a Big Mac with two large orders of French Fries.  The kids ate chicken nuggets.  I'm a big fan of junk food.  Starch and sugar bring me much happiness.  But I cannot tell a lie.  I really miss smoking.  Giving up the booze was no big deal.  However, I'd remove my left nut with a warm spoon for a pack of Marlboros. 

We returned to our Soviet-style concrete tenement.  Don't laugh.  It's nearly paid-for.  I downloaded the latest episode of Hell On Wheels.  The series is one of my all-time favorites.  It's set in the in the city of Cheyenne, Wyoming.  The program's filled with crazy Mormons, blood-thirsty Indians, scheming prostitutes, degenerate gamblers, etc.  What's not to love?  Hell On Wheels has my highest recommendation.  Give the show a try.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy pagan.  I asked Jesus to look after the health of my children.  There's a nasty bug going around.  Poor James-uh can't stop hacking his lungs out.  Perhaps he contracted the deadly Ebola virus.  Stranger things have happened.

I went to bed at 11 p.m.  I had a strange dream.  My sister and I were children again.  We walked to a local convenience store and bought Pop Rocks.  We then had a violent argument concerning school work.  I spilled the candy on the sidewalk.  After that, I cried like a woman.

I woke up at 6 a.m.  I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Korean men are travelling to the Philippines to copulate with the natives.  Many of the women are becoming pregnant.  Later, the men fly back to the peninsula without supporting their children.  The fatherless waifs are referred to as Kopinos.  The powers-that-be are cracking down on these deadbeat fathers.  And rightly so.

I turned on Fox News.  ISIS is still causing problems.  John McCain called Obama a pussy.  He believes the president should be doing much more to stem the bloodshed in the Middle East.  A few years back, McCain had his picture taken with known Islamic terrorists.  Sadly, he was too freaking stupid to tell the difference between a good Muslim and a bad Muslim.  The senator needs to keep his mouth shut.

Anyway, it's time to don our tinfoil hats.  Here's Alex Jones.  He believes the American government wants to place us all in concentration camps.

God bless.

7 comments:

  1. McCain has been senile for years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's certainly not the sharpest tool in the shed.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Smith, I've been waiting patiently for you to assign me the gorgeous Korean frustrated housewives to service on my "working" vacation. Be advised: three per day is probably my limit. Remember: they all must be gorgeous and extremely intelligent. Exquisite mammary glands a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Smith what do you call it when a Japanese marries a Filipina?

    A Jalapeno.

    Yuck Yuck Yuck best Jay (married to a Filipina)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smith its good to see your back I missed reading your daily observations when you laid low.
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, Bill.

      All the best.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.