Saturday, August 2, 2014

Saturday

(World famous homosexual Anderson Cooper supports Palestine.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served pork and hash browns for dinner.  The meal was good.  I'm a big fan of starch.  I dipped the meat in A-1 Steak Sauce.  It tasted nice and tangy.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  I'm a huge fan of sugary soft-drinks.  I can't believe that I used to be a booze-hound. Oh well.  Times change.

I watched the Samsung Lions on the tube.  The club traveled to Kwangju and defeated the Kia Tigers 6-4.  The starting pitcher for Samsung was a white man named J.D. Martin.  His salary is $300,000 a year.  Mr. Martin is one of my favorite players because he seems very happy.  Some foreign players are a tad bitter because they never made it in the American big leagues.  But this guy's loving life.  Good for him.


(J.D. Martin pitches for Samsung.)

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy nihilist.  I asked Jesus for lots of rain.  The Korean heat is killing me.  Furthermore, electricity costs an arm and a leg here on the peninsula.  So far, my request hasn't been answered.  Not a drop has fallen.  And I'm dripping from head to foot with sweat.  My wife only turns on the air-conditioning at night.

I went to bed at 1 a.m.  I had a dream about visiting Glasgow, Scotland.  I have family there.  They brought me to see a Partick Thistle soccer match.  I flew back to America.  When I landed, I tried to get a drink at the airport bar.  However, the establishment refused to serve me alcohol.  I protested vehemently, and a large security guard threatened to drag me to jail.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  A Korean woman killed both her husband and her lover.  She wrapped their bodies in plastic and placed them in the bathtub.  The police discovered the decomposing corpses after the neighbors complained of a foul smell emanating from the residence.  

I turned on CNN.  World famous homosexual Anderson Cooper discussed the situation in Gaza.  He showed a lot of footage featuring injured Palestinian children.  An English aid-worker called the Israelis a bunch of war criminals.  This passionate limey even broke down and cried. I wonder if his heart is heavy over the unfortunate Christian children who've been greased by Muslims in Egypt and Iraq. Probably not. The planet is still filled with emotional Jew haters who forget that Islam is a dangerous enemy.

Anyway, it's time to don our tinfoil hats.  Here's Alex Jones discussing the upcoming deflationary holocaust with Harry Dent. God bless.

10 comments:

  1. I watched my first Baseball game (Kia) a couple of months back. I spent the whole time wishing I was a baseball player. They don't even seem to have to be that fit like soccer players others and sports. What a great life.

    Of course in the UK the game is called rounders and only girls play it. Seriously.

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got to have mad skills to play baseball. Hitting the curve isn't easy. Plus you need the power to occasionally jack the ball over the fence. In baseball, power is more important than cardio-vascular strength. But what do I know?

      Smith.

      Delete
    2. yeah, it's not really necessary to be in great shape for running. They don't run that much, except for base stealers, which is kind of a specialty. Some great hitters were pudgy, including Babe Ruth.

      Delete
    3. Pudgy and physically strong. These guys are jacking the ball more than 400 feet in some cases.

      Delete
  2. My vision isn't very good, so I always got hit by the ball, or dropped it. Also, I can't afford any more brain damage. Have a good weekend, Smith. best, Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suck at all sports. In fact, I have zero talent at most things.

      All the best,

      Smith

      Delete
  3. IMO, when a hard-hit ground ball is in play, baseball is the fastest game on the planet. I believe the best infielders in baseball have a genetic advantage that allows them to measure the speed & trajectory of the ball with greater efficiency. Atlanta Braves shortstop Andrelton Simmons routinely performs in ways that appear to defy the laws of physics. I believe players like Simmons have an ability to "see into the future" far enough to anticipate where a ball traveling toward them at 180 mph will be. It all happens so fast a lot of people think baseball is a slow game. It ain't. The evolution of Baseball in America is getting really interesting..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I with you. I love baseball. I'm a big sports guy.

      Delete
  4. What's the Korean populace's attitude toward white men playing in their baseball league? All societies are racist to a certain extent, and Asians in particular seem to think they're smarter and more highly evolved than Anglos. (And they might be right.) I don't think the Koreans are as rayciss as those genocidal Japanese bastards were during WW II, but do they resent whitefellas excelling in their league? For that matter, DO they excel, like dominate statistics, win the Triple Crown, etc. or are home-grown talents at the top? Is there a cap on how many non-Koreans can be signed to a team? IIRC, European pro basketball leagues have limits on signing big black Americans.

    I don't mean to pick on Koreans for possibly being ethnically hypersensitive, though. I remember when Hideo Nomo was new the Major League Baseball in the U.S. and how there was so much coverage along the lines of "Look, here's a Jap who can pitch!" Like he was a dog that had learned how to speak, where the focus isn't on the dog's diction, but amazement that he can do it at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not like America. Our leagues don't care where you come from. The teams only care about winning--which is how it should be.

      Korean teams are only permitted to sign three foreign players. The rest have to be natives.

      The spectators are very kind to the foreign players. But Koreans always come first. They look at themselves as a large racially-pure national family.

      I stay out of all that racial crap. I can't be bothered.

      And I must say this. The ROK is one of the safest countries in the world when it comes to street crime and violence. I've never been threatened or beaten by angry racists. So why complain? After all, I'm just a guest.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.