Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thursday

(Austan Goolsbee is Obama's butt-boy.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served pork and French fries for dinner.  The meal was delicious.  My family eats a lot of pig.  It tastes great, and it's much cheaper than beef.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  Carbonated beverages bring me joy.  I was in heaven.

I watched baseball on the tube.  The Hanwha Eagles hosted the Samsung Lions in the city Cheonju.  The Lions were defeated by the score of 4 to 2.  The game was exiting.  It ended in extra-innings with a walk-off home run.

Hanwha's starting pitcher was a white man named Andrew Albers. Mr. Albers is from Canada.  He used to play for the Minnesota Twins, but things didn't work out.  Andrew now makes $800,000 a year.  That's great money.  Furthermore, he still has all his teeth.  He's truly a lucky man.

(Andrew Albers is a rich man with all his teeth.)

I paid homage to the Christ God.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy nihilist.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I asked Jesus to repair the relationship between James-uh and his mother.  They continue to fight like cats and dogs. He hates to study, so she always threatens to kick his ass.  Our home life is a total drag.

I went to bed at midnight.  I had a strange dream.  I was a personal security guard for a rich couple in Houston, Texas.  The husband wanted to watch as poor old Smith had sex with his wife.  I was OK with the offer.  However, the unfortunate woman became irate.  She even wrote an angry letter to Dear Abby wishing for my death.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  There are lots of stray dogs here on the peninsula.  Koreans don't share the same warm feelings for canines as their western counterparts.  Many still view them as food. These shunned pets are often captured and killed.  Their meat is then sold to local restaurants to be used in soup.

I turned on Fox News.  Bill O'Reilly interviewed Professor Austan Goolsbee.  Dr. Goolsbee claims the economy is recovering quite nicely.  According to him, ten million jobs have been added since 2009.  Austan's bullshit shouldn't surprise anybody.  He's been Obama's butt-boy for a long long time.  Asshole.

Anyway, it's time to put on our tinfoil hats.  Alex Jones believes that the government is turning red-blooded men into homosexuals.  God bless.

11 comments:

  1. smiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiithhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,flb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live outside of Houston..............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Houston's huge. It's too big for an idiot like me.

      Delete
  3. goulsbie is an asshole butboy...kinda redundant butt that's how barry likes it...i would never eat a dog sammich...even if i was starving...pig on the other hand is delicious...although some folks, like that bad muthafuka Jules Winnfield dont dig on swine on the count that they're filthy animals...personally any mammal is on the menu...but that's just me,,,your dreams are weird smith...but good...prolly means you need to get laid by mrs smith-uh...damn albers...pfft teeth are overrated man,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of writing to Dear Abby, John Prine has a song about that... The second verse sounds like your life, Mr. Smith.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All our lives bite the big one. Life ain't for pussies. The secret to happiness is enjoying those magic moments of bliss that come along every now and then. It's all about sucking the marrow out of the bone. Cheers.

      Delete
  5. Bukko, my life is more like "Donald and Lydia" best, Jay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.