Thursday, August 21, 2014

Thursday

(James Foley is the latest victim of the Muslim Horde.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady prepared curry and rice for dinner.  The meal was nothing special.  I'm not a big fan of rice.  Yet I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.  I'm wonderful that way.  The glass is always half-full in Smith's humble abode. 

I washed the food down with several glasses of generic cola.  Carbonated beverages bring me joy.  Then I downloaded the latest episode of Under the Dome.  Sadly, the show has completely jumped the shark.  It's far too outlandish.  The characters are surrounded by a translucent dome.  However, there's a secret door which will release them to a neighboring town.  On top of that, the military industrial complex is frantically searching for a magic egg.  I simply can't handle the bullshit.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty nihilist.  I asked Jesus to keep me healthy.  Poor old Smith has a terrible cold.  I can't stop coughing and blowing my nose.  Perhaps I've contracted the deadly Ebola virus.  I wouldn't be surprised.  Stranger things have happened.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had another nightmare.  My pastor was really pissed at the congregation.  He accused us of misinterpreting Paul's letter to the Romans.  He said we were ignorant and implored us to change our evil ways.  We agreed to try harder.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  The Korean authorities are concerned with a rise in gangsterism.  Back in the day, the local thugs were only involved in extortion and loansharking.  Currently, however, the criminal element is quite diverse in their illegal activities.  Officials fear that they might even possess the know-how to manipulate the domestic stock market.

I turned on Fox News.  ISIS beheaded an American journalist named James Foley.  Mr. Foley's execution was both savage and gut-wrenching.  I hold no love for Islam.  And can you blame me?  Most Muslims are primitive knuckle-draggers who prefer living in the seventh century.  Mark my words. These loons will end up killing us all.

Anyway, it's time to don our tinfoil hats.  Here's Alex Jones.  He believes America is worse than North Korea.

God bless.

20 comments:

  1. We're not at N. Korea level....quite yet....but we're falling, and falling fast....and as we all know, the bigger you are, the harder you fall! :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're not anywhere near that level. I've been to church with several North Korean defectors. Their stories are more harrowing than The Exorcist.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. I'd be looking for a new pastor, or better still rethink the whole religion thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pastor is an OK guy. I'm in it for the long haul.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Mr. Smith! Here's some real-life horror, that makes a Muzzie beheading look clean. It's titled "Cannibal Warlords of Liberia." There IS cannibalism in the movie -- mostly hearts. 54 minutes. Much of it filmed in the part of Monrovia that just got cordon sanitaire'd off by the army. Turning it into a 50,000-person deathghetto. It's a glimpse into the world's future, brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that isn't the future. Things will get better. I'm an optimist.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  4. Elvi/Pelvis, if Ebola melts your asshole, you won't die of ass cancer, so it's not ALL bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The glass is always half-full in my world.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. Don't you mean "the ASS is always half full"?

      Delete
    3. Yes. I like to look on the bright side of life.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  5. I came here to Jewbash and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came to your fucking blog to Jewbash and you have your comments on moderation? What kind of stupid Jew are you? Probably the zionist kind.
    You dirty jew coward.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your jew blog sucks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a naughty boy. No supper for you, young man. Now march straight upstairs this minute.

      Delete
  8. chumbawamba we like Jews on this blog. The Jewish women have some of the most beautiful mammary glands on the planet Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's not the real Chumblez. He doesn't moronically Jewtroll. Congratulations, Mr. Smith. This version of the blog has attracted its first parasite. I like Chumba's comments on ZH more than I like Cottonmouth Squid's. The real Chumbawamba would have used the "I Will Not Obey" tagline. That would make a great T-shirt or poster slogan. Down Underhere, there are posters popping up from some half-arsed marketing effort with a close-cropped image of a jowly* whitefella's face and the single word "OBEY". I want to deface some of those fcukers.

    * I didn't say "JEWLY'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be honest. I'm not smart enooug to keep track of all the players.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. You can't be expected to know 'em all, Mr. Smith. There are a load of fakers on ZH and their identities keep shifting, amirite Cottonmouth Elvis? I don't bother to keep track of most pseudonyms there. A few who consistently make intelligent comments, such as Doc Chen Rolling Bearing (Robert Mix) are worth remembering.

      Chumbawamba stands out in my mind, and probably Jay's, because he's hard-edged and anti-authoritarian with his comments. I gather he chose his name because he follows the philosophy of the British band named Chumbawamba, which is an anti-fascist anarchist collective bunch that also plays music. You might know them from that early 90s song with the infectious beat: "I get knocked down, but I get up again, nobody's going to keep me down!" I used to have that CD. I read that they wrote it as a piss-take to satirise the club songs for UK football teams (your favourite!) Ironically, it became their biggest hit (most of their music is too chaotic for me to listen to) and it was adopted as an anthem by so many of the chavs that Chumbawamba (the band) hates.

      I reckon that whoever's trolling you under Chumba's name is someone who dislikes his comments, and wants to discredit the dude. Such is the nature of the Internet, where if you detest someone or some group, you pretend to BE that person, and spew vile bullshit to blacken their name.

      Delete
    3. On a less serious note, Cottonmouth Squid just got zapped. I always get misty when one of my usernames bites the dust.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  10. wouldn't he say "I am chumbawamba"? I thought he always ended with that...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.