Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday

(Jeff Rense has wonderful hair.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served pork and rice for dinner.  The meal wasn't very good.  I'm not a big fan of rice.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my food like a well-trained retarded child.  I'm wonderful that way.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  Carbonated beverages bring me great pleasure.

I watched baseball on the tube.  The Samsung Lions played the Lotte Giants in the city of Pusan.  Lotte won the game 11-4.  J.D. Martin was the starting pitcher for the Lions.  He's a white man from Louisiana.  His wife and young son are always in the stands dressed in LSU gear.  I love the Tigers.  Poor old Smith bleeds purple and gold.

I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty pagan.  I asked Jesus to help my eldest son become a more serious student.  The kid's blessed with a lot of intellectual talent.  Yet he squanders his considerable gifts on internet bullshit. He's just another lonely crackhead blowing up the virtual universe.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Manchester United got trounced 4-0 by the lowly MK Dons.  The Dons are a team mired in England's 3rd division.  United, on the other hand, is a world class squad.  So this kind of shit isn't supposed to happen.  Perhaps their humiliating defeat is a sign of the coming apocalypse.  One can only hope.

I turned on Fox News.  A firearms instructor from Arizona was teaching a nine-year-old kid how to shoot an Uzi.  The little girl accidentally killed the man with the weapon.  I'm a huge proponent of the 2nd Amendment.  However, knuckleheads who hand machine guns to children make conservatives look stupid.  A bit of commonsense goes a long way.

Anyway, it's time to don our tinfoil hats.  Here's crazy Jeff Rense discussing the sorry state of world with Gerald Celente.

God bless.   

10 comments:

  1. Yeah, Gerald Celente is right about the Israel situation. It never did make any sense, but after WW2 the Western Powers were gripped by hubris and also guilt about the holocaust so the state of Israel began. America has no business giving aid to Israel, but the crooked congressmen are constantly paid off by the Israel lobby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rense and Celente are entertaining. But they are both a couple of loons. In fact, Rense is a notorious Jew-baiter.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. You can't have it both ways, Smitty. You've stated the US shouldn't give Israel any money then you contradict yourself by saying you admire Bibi's military aggression. Without American aid there would be no Israeli military aggression. Bibi relies on Uncle Sugar for his war supplies.

      Delete
    3. We have to keep one key point in mind. I'm just a bozo with a blog. What the hell do I know? I can barely bend over to tie my shoes.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Incidentally, I applaud Obama also for reputedly making Bibi wait out in his office for an hour and a half before seeing him. Obama can't do very much as president---if he did he'd be murdered like JFK. However if he makes a small symbolic gesture like the making Bibi stew in his own juices momentarily--hooray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bibi is the only guy in the world with the guts to stand up against the Muslim Horde. He has my admiration.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Mr. Smith, you used to write all the time about the glories of your Phillips Air Fryer. After a long stint of eating at many restaurants around Vancouver and more recently Melbourne due to my (now-waning) enthusiasm for the Urbanspoon resto-review website, I'm getting back into home cooking. I didn't buy any new kitchen gear during my last year in Canada because I knew I'd be coming Down Underhere where the voltage is different. Now I'm ready for some gadgets. I love French fries, and there are many places here that make great chips. But why should I pay $4 or more for a packet of them if I can make 'em just as well at home? I don't see any references to air-fried food in your obligatory recitation of what you had for dinner. Did the device crap out? Have you lost enthusiasm for it, the way people often do with gadgets such as bread makers and food processors? Was the fryer durable enough that I could get a good one if I went to a pawn shop or online and got one used? I'm relying on your word of mouth for what I'll put in my mouth.

    I listened to about half of the Rense/Celente broadcast, BTW. NO marine life in the inner channel between Vancouver Island and the Canadian coast? I used to live up there, mate, and I look at the local news online from time to time. Fishing is a major business up there. If EVERYTHING in those waters was dead, it would be huge news. It would be too big to be covered up, because there are blogs and lots of other alternative media sources too numerous to be suppressed, if fishermen started complaining that nothing was biting and they couldn't scrape oysters off the rocks. Hell, my nextdoor neighbour up there had a vacation house on an island in that channel, and she used to bring us these HUGE, decades-old oysters from time to time to throw on our barbie. As a Southerner, did you ever cook oysters inside their shells over open flame? Great stuff! She has not mentioned any universal extinction in the e-mails we've exchanged. I'm going to pass through British Columbia on holiday in a few weeks, and I don't expect I'll starve for lack of seafood. That's one of the reasons why I don't put any stock in Rense, even though I enjoy good conspiracy theories. His are so ludicrous that I don't know how he can keep spewing them. If he's going to say something outlandish, make it semi-believable, or at least not easily disprovable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wife still uses the air fryer every day. It's working fine. I never cook anymore. I leave it all up to her. That's probably why she hates my gates.

      I've eaten lots of oysters over an open flame. They love that kind of stuff here in Korea. Barbecue shellfish is a hit.

      Cheers,

      Smith

      Delete
    2. Allrighty then, I'm buying one! I'm gonna eat chips until I've got a belly like yours. Only, it won't be because of washing them down with soda. Garlic aioli on the fries will turn Bukko into Bloato...

      Delete
    3. I think you're going to like the air fryer. You can buy potatoes and make your own fries.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.