Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesday

(Ray Donovan is definitely worth a look.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady worked late, so I made dinner for the family.  We had beef and rice with cola and chocolate.  Poor old Smith can't find his way around a kitchen like Betty Crocker.  Yet I'm not half bad with a frying pan.  The boys didn't complain--which certainly isn't saying much.  Those two would eat a pile of shit out a skid-row dumpster.

I downloaded a show called Ray Donovan.  Ray's a fixer from Boston who currently lives in Los Angeles.  He does all the dirty work for his rich Jew employer.  Ray has quite a few millstones hanging from his neck.  His priest molested him back in the day.  His father spent 20 years in jail.  His sister committed suicide.  His brother has Parkinson's Disease.  You get the idea.  He's a troubled man.  What can I tell you?  I love the series.  I highly recommend it to everyone.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy pagan.  I asked Jesus to look after my health for the next twenty years.  I want to give my sons a good start in life.  After that, poor old Smith is free to die of ass cancer.  Amen.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a strange dream.  The police put me in jail because of a crime committed in Central America.  They claimed that drug lords had taken over my house and were using it as a base to kill innocent people.  I told them that I didn't own any property in that part of the globe.  They wouldn't listen.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  A government prosecutor from Jeju Island lost his job because he supposedly masturbated in public.  One of the witnesses is a female high school student.  I'm a tad skeptical about the whole incident.  Koreans are notorious for playing hard and dirty in the game of politics.

I turned on Fox News.  The lawlessness continues in Ferguson, Missouri.  The governor recently called out the National Guard to keep the looters at bay.  I'm not overly fond of politicians or gangsters.  Our rights are constantly crushed by both groups.  They love to see us in chains, and our fear makes them feel powerful.  Bastards.

Anyway, it's time to don our tinfoil hats.  Here's a great rant from Gerald Celente.

God bless. 

2 comments:

  1. Celente's the man! Down with the White Shoe Boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a lot of fun to listen to.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.