Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday

(Adrian Peterson should be banned from the league.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served kalbi-tong for dinner.  Translation?  Beef soup with clear noodles and rice.  The meal was pretty good.  I never fail to clean my plate.  I washed the vittles down with a large glass of generic cola.  Carbonated beverages bring me great happiness.

I viewed the Floyd Mayweather match.  The bout was a real piece of crap.  Mayweather has never impressed me as a fighter.  He constantly runs around the ring like a little bitch.  Plus the judges are always in his pocket.  His opponent wasn't given a proper chance to show his talent.  Floyd kept holding him, and the ref was too chickenshit to deduct a point from the champion.  I'm fed up.  I'll never watch boxing again.  The whole sport is rigged.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy pagan.  Yet don't confuse me for a hardcore fundamentalist.  I recently heard a sermon concerning the pains of hell.  Supposedly, there's a lake of fire which smells of sulphur.  The damned burn while demons poke them in the ass with red-hot pitchforks.  Yada, yada, yada. 

I don't spend a lot of time thinking about the abyss.  The fate of my soul is in The Maker's hands, and He's going to do what He's going to do.  God doesn't strike me as an unreasonable fascist, so why worry?

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  One out of every eight Koreans suffers from major depression.  This figure doesn't surprise me.  The ROK is near the top of the list when it comes to suicide.  Korea has very strict gun laws.  Therefore, the preferred method of self-immolation is by jumping off buildings.  I shit you not.

I turned on Fox News.  Another NFL football player might be drummed out of the league.  The state of Texas has just charged Adrian Peterson with child abuse for hitting his four-year-old son with a tree branch.  This story sickens me.  Adrian's other boy was murdered less than a year ago.  The cause?  The unfortunate child was beaten to death by a drug-addled knuckle-dragger.

Anyway, let's don our tinfoil hats.  Here's Greg Hunter discussing the economic collapse of America.

God bless. 

8 comments:

  1. I'm surprised you have such a negative view of disciplining kids, sure he might of gone over board but it seems he was doing it out of principle not aggression. What's the difference to your wife giving your kids a wack, what if a few bruises resulted and next thing you know you are called a child abuser and you lost your job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. We all lose our temper from time to time. But you don't take a tree branch to a four-year-old child. That's common sense. This young boy wasn't a defiant teenager. He's still an innocent baby.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. the whole boxing thing is a stickey-wicket. My family is filipino and PacMan is a national hero; I think he's even a congressman there or something. But there is a professional prizefighter who comes into produce (I buy my firewood from him) and he cusses a mean streak when you mention Pacquio, says Pacquio is a steroid using so and so and he always leaves in a rage.... best, Jay

    oh, and if you want to see something interesting, look at a series of pictures (they are out there) of Pacquio and whoever he is fighting at the time after the fight is over. The other guy ALWAYS looks like shit and PacMan looks like he has been out mall shopping or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pacquio is a great fighter. But let's not forget the Marquez knocked him cold. It took Pacman five minutes just to get back to his stool.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Oh, and Mayweather is a pussy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a pussy by boxing fan standards. But I must be honest. I'd never say that to his face. He'd beat me to a pulp.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  4. Very glad to see that you agree that Mayweather fights like a punk!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been one of Floyd's biggest fans. He bores me to tears.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.