Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday

(Andy Rooney is dead.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady prepared toc-torry-tong for dinner.  Translation?  Spicy chicken soup with potatoes.  The meal was good.  Yet be careful.  If you order this dish in a restaurant, it might very well burn a hole in your mouth.  Even my lips were on fire.  I washed the vittles down with a large glass of generic cola.  Cabonated beverages bring me joy.

I viewed baseball on the tube.  The Samsung Lions hosted the Kia Tigers in the city of Daegu.  Samsung won 5-4.  The game was quite exciting.  The team drove in the winning run during the bottom of the ninth inning.  But the Lions have been slumping.  Nexen's about to knock them off their perch.  The playoffs should be a lot of fun to watch.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty atheist.  I asked Jesus to relieve my stress.  I worry too much.  I wish I could just let go.  Perhaps I need a psychiatrist to hook me up with powerful narcotics.  Goof pills might be the ticket to bliss.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a strange dream concerning Bob Beckel.  He got into a huge fight with Andy Rooney on the set of The Five.  The squirmish started when Bob touched Andy's leg.  It was very violent.  They even broke the chairs and tables.  Andy finally apologized.  He promised to buy musical instruments for a local elementary school.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Forty-four percent of Korean men enjoy smoking cigarettes.  They're very angry over the proposed hike in tobacco prices.  I don't blame them.  The whole world is turning into a nanny state.  The government needs to get off our backs.

I turned on Fox News.  Obama wants to destroy ISIS, so we'll probably start dropping bombs in Syria by next week.  I'm cool with the president's decision.  The last thing the world needs is a hardcore Islamic caliphate taking over the Middle East.

Anyway, let's don our tinfoil hats.  Here's Max Keiser discussing the fate of emerging markets with Jerome Booth.

God bless.

8 comments:

  1. Most politicians seem to be either homos or pedophiles.
    They don't need to get off our backs, they need to get out of our asses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you. Get off our backs.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. I thought Russia said something about attacking us if we attacked Syria last month? best, Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see it happening. But what do I know? Perhaps this is the start of the next great war.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. While ISIS are the bad guys I think the West has screwed up the Middle East enough and has been part of funding and training these groups. The west want to control Syria and then next Iran they couldn't care less about ISIS IMO. Christians have nearly all been destroyed in these countries since the Gulf war. I guess I'm not the best person to give a balanced view anymore I listen to Alex Jones and see him as my source of news now. James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Alex Jones. He's an entertaining guy.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  4. Mr. Smith, I was perusing the comments on one of William Banzai's Photoshoposts and I came across a blogwhore link to someone who makes you seem like a happy cherub by comparison. It's by the commenter who calls himself "Manipuflation" who's your typical "I hate everything but guns and gold" ZH rantspewer. I don't say this just to fluff you, but you come across as a much better human being than most of the people who postulate on the Hedge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bukko. I try my best. The kind words mean a lot.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.