Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday

(Nurse Jackie is turning me into a fag.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady prepared chicken sandwiches for dinner.  The meat was served on a slab of freshly baked French bread.  Talk about delicious.  My wife really has a lot of talent.  She's the Asian Martha Stewart.  I washed the vittles down with a glass of generic cola.  The experience was heavenly.

I completed season one of Nurse Jackie.  Zoey is reprimanded for nearly killing a famous movie critic.  Her homosexual colleagues immediately try to cheer her up with pizza and ice cream.  The scene was touching. 

Perhaps I'm half-a-fag.  But Nurse Jackie tugs at my heart strings.  Don't get me wrong.  I haven't cried in over thirty-five years.  And I certainly don't plan to start weeping in the near future.  I'm far too manly to break down like a woman.  I'll just have to do my best to emotionally keep it together while viewing chick flicks.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big deal.  I'm not some dirty misanthrope.  I asked Jesus to look after my health.  My heart is pumping bacon grease, and my brain's on the verge of a massive stroke.  Yet, like the noble salmon, I must continue to swim upstream.  Wish me luck.  I'll need it.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a strange dream.  Bluce and I were trying to cross a dangerous highway.  I held on tightly to his little hand.  We made it to the other side completely unscathed.  This sensation of victory doesn't happen often in my life.  I'm much too nervous to feel like a winner.

I drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Many Korean women are waiting past the age of thirty to have babies.  In fact, the ROK has the lowest birth rate in the entire world.  People are just too afraid to have sex. I attribute this timidity to a lack of faith.  The citizens feel apprehensive about the expense of raising rug-rats.

I turned on Fox News.  The Minnesota Vikings have reversed their earlier decision.  Adrian Peterson is now off the team until further notice.  He's not even allowed to speak with his fellow players.  There's no excuse for beating a four-year-old child.  Teenagers can drive a parent to drink.  But the little ones remain a joy.

Anyway, it's time to don our tinfoil hats.  Here's Alex Jones discussing the evil globalists.

God bless.

4 comments:

  1. I'm drinking soda now guilt-free and it's all your fault! :-)

    Seriously... I sense optimism in your posts.

    Keep on walking if you can. It's the best bang-for-the-buck exercise, plus you get to learn about your surroundings. I miss like crazy taking walks in Asian cities.

    Steve in Topeka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do my best to keep walking. But my knee has been giving me problems.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Hi Smith.......I now get a picture of the NFL as a organization full of roid monkeys......Seems to me the drug testing of players meets the NFL`s needs.....ie..no busts...

    FLB & Peace dude..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're probably right. But I still love the sport.

      FLB.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.