Saturday, September 6, 2014

Saturday

(Caleb Clay is a lucky guy.) 

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served chicken sandwiches for dinner.  She also gave me a big bowl of pretzels as a side dish.  The meal was pretty good.  I enjoy eating junk.  I washed the vittles down with a large glass of generic cola.  Carbonated beverages are my only vice.  Poor old Smith is truly a saint.  There's a special place in heaven for me.

I watched baseball on the tube.  The Samsung Lions hosted the Hanwha Eagles in the city of Daegu.  Samsung won the contest 8-0. The starting pitcher for Hanwha was a white man named Caleb Clay.  Caleb used to pitch for the Angels before moving to the peninsula.  He now makes $300,000 a year doing what he loves the best.  What a lucky guy.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy nihilist.  I asked Jesus to take away my considerable apprehension.  I often go through life trembling like a little mouse.  I'm afraid of debt, cancer, murder, bankruptcy, unemployment, traffic accidents, etc.  Poor old Smith is the king of stress.  I want to be a fearless stud.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a strange dream.  I was drinking whiskey in a crowded bar with several of my cronies.  Suddenly, a huge white buffalo stampeded into the tavern and proceeded to gore the patrons.  Blood went flying everywhere.  A waitress instructed me to stand on top of a pallet.  She said that large animals fear wood.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  The NFL season is now underway.  Seattle trounced Green Bay 36-16.  The Seahawks have the best defense in the history of the game.  They might even lay claim to a dynasty--which is unheard of in the modern league.  The team is that good.

I turned on Fox News.  A deadly albino cobra in California escaped from its cage.  The authorities found the reptile on a neighbor's property.  I don't believe in owning exotic pets.  It's just too dangerous.  Luckily, nobody got killed.  But the owner needs to be prosecuted, and the snake should be destroyed.

Anyway, let's don our tinfoil caps.  Here's Gerald Celente discussing the future of gold.

God bless. 

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.