Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday

(David Haines murdered by Islamic knuckle-draggers.)

Yesterday, I took the family to dinner.  We had taegi-kalbi. Translation?  Barbecue pork ribs.  The meal was very good.  Kalbi's a favorite amongst the foreign population.  It's not nearly as ethnic as some of the other dishes.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of genuine Coca-Cola.  I don't miss alcohol.  But I often Jones for a cigarette.  Tobacco's a terrible monkey on my back.

I watched two episodes of Nurse Jackie.  When I was a child, my dad caught me weeping.  He told me that real men don't cry.  We use vulgar language instead.  I haven't shed a tear in over thirty-five years.  But I've said the word fuck about a million times.  Yet Nurse Jackie tugs at my heart strings.  The show contains many poignant moments.  I get emotional.  Give it a try.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big deal.  I'm not some filthy atheist.  I asked Jesus to grant me good health.  I often worry that I'll drop dead too early.  I need to survive for another twenty years so that my kids get a good start in life.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is walking with a limp.  He's also gained a ton of weight.  Many now wonder about his health.  Jong-un is the spitting image of his grandfather.  Their physical similarity is quite eerie.

I turned on Fox News.  ISIS beheaded another westerner.  Their new victim was a British aid worker named David Haines.  I've said it a million times.  But I'll repeat myself anyway.  The world was better off with Saddam and Qaddafi.  They kept the savages in line.  Nevertheless, an Islamic caliphate in the Middle East cannot be tolerated.  ISIS represents a true existential threat to the civilized word and must be mercilessly exterminated.

The time has come to don our tinfoil hats.  Here's Gerald Celente discussing American propaganda.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Saddam and Qaddafi were threatening to move away from the Petrodollar. The money masters who own the American Federal Reserve Bank weren't going to let this happen. The advantage of exchanging printed paper dollars for real goods from around the planet was being threatened. Thus they had to be targeted. Countries not under the control of this banking cartel eventually get declared part of the "Axis of Evil" and will be targeted by the cartel's favorite tool, the U.S. government.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might be right. But I really believe this turmoil can be credited to Neo-Conservatism. The whole idea that democracy can be exported globally by the barrel of a gun is just a bunch of bullshit.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.