Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thursday

(Crowley has the best one-liners in Hollywood.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady went shopping at Emart.  She brought home a pepperoni pizza.  It came in a large cardboard box.  The meal was delicious.  I love junk food.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  Carbonated beverages give me great pleasure.

I downloaded season nine of Supernatural.  The show is pretty freaking stupid.  But I'm a huge fan, nonetheless.  Supernatural is all about the characters.  They frequently tickle my funny bone.  My favorite is Crowley.  Satan's dead, and he's the new king of hell.  Crowley has the best one-liners in Hollywood.  The man is certainly quick with a joke, and his timing is impeccable.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big deal.  I'm not some filthy atheist.  I asked Jesus to give me patience.  James-uh failed another test, and I really hit the roof.  Sadly, the kid's never met a book that he actually wanted to open.  Yet I was the same when I was his age.  So I've got to keep my cool and remain a level-headed daddy.  Raising children isn't for pussies.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a horrible dream.  I turned into a werewolf and murdered my mother.  I felt very sad and depressed.  But my friends refused to punish me.  They insisted that I was an OK guy.  Try to figure that one out.  Even my demons have demons.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  The American government might give a missile shield to South Korea.  I couldn't be happier.  The ROK has the most dangerous border in the world.  So I need all the protection I can get.

I turned on Fox News.  ISIS beheaded another journalist.  I don't understand their actions.  The American people are tired of war.  Therefore, it's rather silly to keep provoking the United States into military action.  ISIS is almost like a snake devouring its own tail.  The group seems to have a death wish.

Anyway, it's time to don our tinfoil hats.  Here's Alex Jones discussing global politics with Craig Paul Roberts.

God bless.

7 comments:

  1. Smith, we are being played. The first video has been proven a fraud. Obama wants a war SOOOO bad with Russia, and that is where this is going to end. (Not to say that ISIS isn't brutal, they are). But the propaganda war is on. The US made ISIS; Obama had to kill Ambassador Stevens so no one would know he was facilitating the funneling of weapons to Syria rebels. And on and on. But what am I, a measly produce clerk. best, Jay

    ps you're right, when (not if) WW3 starts SK is going to get really interesting (but so is the USSA)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see a war with Russia in the future. But I'm not the brightest crayon in the box.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. "Unions ARE capitalist. In order to make capitalism work, excess greed has to be curbed. Without limits on corporate powers, the USA is just a glitzier version of Bangladesh."

    Good comment from Mr. Pelvis. I see from the comments on the first page of that thread that not ALL the ZHers are as reflexively retrograde as they used to be. I think it's sinking in even amongst many arseholes who comment there that without some sort of organised power base to fight the corporate bosses, workers will be ground into serfdom.

    Personally, I'm proud to have been a dues-paying union member in three countries now, even when signing up was not mandatory. The first time I had a chance to join a union was in California in 2003 -- glad to do it! I get screwed several times working as a newspaper reporter and (later) nurse in Florida because there was nothing to stop bosses from doing whatever the fuck they wanted. In Canada, membership in the nurses's union was required of all workers in our hospital, but that union was nowhere near as kick-arse as the California Nurse's Association. Our union spent more energy raiding other unions like the one that represented the housekeepers, trying to sign up theie workers, as it did battling management. And in Australia, where you'd think unionism would be a given, since one of the two major political parties is named "Labor," I had to go out of my way to have dues deducted from my paycheque. It's one way I can contribute to fighting against The Man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the money is drifting away from labor. Then the so-called patriots bitch about a bifurcated society and try to blame the entire mess on Obama. It makes no sense.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Smith
    Your right they have a death wish. If the US ever gets serious and not screw around with nation building to please the MI complex we can take these guys back to the stone age in a New York minute. The capabilities I know we can bring after 22 years in service are truly mind bending.
    It's too bad a so called national leaders are more worried about being re elected then doing the right thing for once. Oh well only time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly believe that Islam will be the death of us all. Nobody wants to deal with the problem.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. Trouble is, taking them back to the Stone Age means going all Stone-Age ourselves, or 1939-1945 Germanage. Or Tamerlaneage. You wanna read about a savage-arse motherfucker, scan a biography of Tamerlane. He successfully subjugated the Afghanistan, Iran and Iraq areas by doing things such as building a pyramid of 70,000 severed human heads in front of the city walls of Herat, for instance. Timur the Lame (although your head would be lopped before the exhalation of your breath from those last two words had dissipated into the surrounding atmosphere if he heard you utter those last two words) was a Muslim who killed hundreds of thousands of other Muslims, too. Muzzies are a bigger threat to their co-religionists than Xians. The head-chopping tradition goes waaaaaay back with those people.

      The only way to definitively "settle" the problem would be by killing every living person in an area. Genocide. Even though the U.S. has the technical capabilities as you say, BillMill, most people don't want to do that. The environmental consequences of exploding nuclear weapons would be staggering. Blowback, literally, of radioactive poisoning. Ditto for using biological or chemical weapons to kill everyone. The simplistic view of "kill 'em all" also ignores the existence of other power centres, and their reaction. Russia and China would not sit idly by saying "OK, USA, do what you wanna do and exterminate a hundred million people." They'd realise they were next in the death line, and react accordingly. There's also the economic disruption that would result, and unpredictable reactions from people within the U.S who might be morally repulsed at being part of a society that would do such a thing. Without even getting into whether it's right or wrong to unleash mass slaughter (hint: it's wrong) there are practical limitations to doing so. Which is the most likely reason why it hasn't been done by the U.S.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.