Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thursday

(Sons of Anarchy is one of my favorites.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made beef and rice for dinner.  The meal wasn't her best effort.  I'm not too crazy about rice.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my food like a happy retarded child.  I'm wonderful that way.  The glass is always half-full in Smith's humble abode.  I washed the vittles down with a bottle of generic cola.  Carbonated beverages bring me joy.

I downloaded Sons of Anarchy.  Gemma pins Tara's death on the Chinese.  So Jax spends the first episode torturing and murdering an innocent man.  Marilyn Manson plays an imprisoned member of the Aryan Brotherhood.  The rock star has really aged.  He's also put on a few pounds.  But I can't deny his talent.  Mr. Manson possesses a powerful, distinctive voice.  Dope Show is one the best heavy metal tunes in the history of the genre.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy atheist.  I asked Jesus to give me patience.  My wife and son fight like cats and dogs on a daily basis.  Their constant friction is driving me bat-shit crazy.  I've never laid my hands on a female.  Yet I understand Ray Rice.  Peace is a wonderful thing.  

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Korean males are forced to join the military for a period of eighteen months.  Service is obligatory.  A young ROK Marine accidentally blew his hand off with a grenade.  He was later pronounced dead at a local hospital.  

I turned on Fox News.  The Five discussed ISIS.  They claim that Obama isn't taking the threat of militant Islam seriously enough.  I agree.  But let's be honest.  The world was a safer place when Saddam was alive and in power.  Bush and his buddies started a never ending civil war between the Shi'a and the Sunnis.  And make no mistake.  These rag-heads are crazy.  They'll end up killing us all.

Anyway, it's time to don our tinfoil caps.  Here's Peter Schiff discussing the Fed on CNBC.

God bless.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.