Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tuesday

(Are Islamic terrorists sexually frustrated?)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady prepared beef and rice for dinner.  The meal wasn't her best effort.  I'm not a big fan of rice.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles like a true champion.  I'm wonderful that way.  The glass is always half-full in Smith's humble abode.  I drank a bottle of generic cola.  Carbonated beverages bring me joy.

I downloaded a show called Tyrant.  It centers around an Arab doctor who returns to the Middle East to assist with his father's dictatorship.  He thinks he's making the country a better place to live.  Yet his good intentions always yield negative results.  I'm slowly warming to the show.  However, it hasn't achieved Smith's highest recommendation.  That coveted honor goes to The Knick.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy nihilist.  I'm still stunned by Sunday's sermon.  The idea of John asking Jesus to get him out of prison tugs at my heart strings.  I see The Baptist in a strange new light.  He's just another human filled with despair and hopelessness.  After all, he was brutally beheaded while still in the prime of his life.  This knowledge makes me like him even more.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a strange dream.  I was standing in the middle of a football field.  Next to me was a man reclining on a stretcher.  There was a huge ulcer on his leg.  A nurse was busy draining the wound.  Huge amounts of pus leaked onto a blanket.  The smell was horrible.  The nurse kept gagging.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  A man in China went completely off the rails.  He killed several children at an elementary school with a kitchen knife.  He was upset because the school had just rejected his child.  Asians take education way too seriously.

I turned on Fox News.  Many Islamic Brits are joining ISIS because they can't get pussy.  And this pervasive sexual frustration is responsible for their lunacy.  I'm not buying the bullshit.  I've always been a loser with women.  Even my wife hates me.  However, this lack of success has never prompted me to take a human life.

Anyway, it's time to don our tinfoil hats.  Here's Alex Jones discussing some popular conspiracy theories.

God bless.

6 comments:

  1. I caught an episode of the Knick on korean TV. pretty good though I was expecting something a bit darker from the ads. Seems more like Downton abbey with a syringe. James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna have to check out Downton Abbey. I've heard good things about the show.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Hi Smith.. "Many Islamic Brits are joining ISIS because they can't get pussy"

    Fuckers raped 1400 white underage kids in just one town in England.

    http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/bob-unruh/muslim-rape-in-rotherham/

    FLB dude............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not surprised. Islam is a shelter for hordes of knuckle-draggers.

      FLB, Patrick.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Every sign pointed to me hating Downton Abbey before I watched it but it turned into those can't stop watching it till it's finished ones. James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got to get through season 9 of Supernatural. After that, I'll give it a try. Thanks for the heads up.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.