Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesday

(Brandin Cooks is a stud.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served roasted chicken for dinner.  The meal was absolutely delicious.  Roasted chicken might be her new specialty.  The meat was both juicy and tender.  My lips were covered with a thin coat of salty grease.  I washed the vittles down with a large glass of generic cola.  The whole experience was heavenly.

I'm a huge fan of the New Orleans Saints.  I downloaded their season opener.  The squad travelled to Atlanta to take on the Falcons.  The game was very exciting.  New Orleans lost by three points in overtime due to a costly turnover.  But no matter.  I have faith in Drew Brees.  And Brandin Cooks looks like a shoe-in for rookie of the year.  With that said, Seattle still remains the bully on the block.  Those boys play rough.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy nihilist.  I asked Jesus to watch over my eldest son James-uh.  The poor kid is half a retard.  His only interest is computer games.  However, he did manage to ace his latest exam.  So there's hope.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a strange dream.  I rested peacefully in a bed.  Then I saw a horrible monster watching me from a nearby window.  I pretended to slumber.  Yet the beast knew better.  He gave me a toothy smile and shook his head from side to side.  I nearly pissed my pants with fear.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  The Korean government has decided to raise the cost of cigarettes.   Currently, a pack of smokes runs about $2.50.  The powers-that-be will hike the price to $4.50 cents by the year 2020.  Those in charge claim it's a health issue.  But I know a shakedown when I see it.  This whole farce revolves around money.

I didn't get a chance to view Fox News.  I was too busy with other matters.  Soon I'll drive home and watch the Samsung Lions.  They play the NC Dinos at 2 p.m.

Anyway, let's don our tinfoil hats.  Here's Peter Schiff discussing the American labor market.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. when I quit smoking 18 years ago, cigarettes were buy two packs for 99 cents, get one free. now they are 5.00 a pack. jeeeez. best, Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. America used to be a lot of fun back then. The nation is a bit too stiff for my taste.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.