Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday

 (Yoon Sung-Hwan is considered Samsung's ace.)

Yesterday, I had sweet and sour pork for dinner.  The meal wasn't one of the Dragon Lady's best efforts.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles like a good-natured retarded child.  Poor old Smith is wonderful that way.  The glass is always half-full at my humble abode.  I washed the meal down with several glasses of generic cola.  I'm a big fan of sugary soft-drinks.

I watched the Samsung Lions host the NC Dinos.  The pitcher for Samsung was a man named Yoon Sung-Hwan.  Many consider Yoon to be the ace of the squad.  He makes nearly $800,000 a year.  That's great money.  The Lions were defeated 9 to 7However, the team remains near the top of the standings.  They've won the championship four years running.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  After all, I'm not some filthy atheist.  But I'm old.  Kneeling is getting harder and harder.  Soon, I won't be able to get up.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a strange dream about Ross Perot.  I was in the Marine Corp, and he was my drill instructor.  I passed his inspection with flying colors.  He was very impressed with my military bearing and gave me a hardy pat on the back.

I awoke at 8 a.m. and turned on Fox News.  Scott Walker is leading in Iowa.  I hope that Elizabeth Warren runs.  She's the only potential candidate who detests Wall Street as much as me.  The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  A box full of human bones was found in an attic in the city of Incheon.  The police do not suspect foul play. The remains are being used for science and were merely misplaced.

It's currently 5:20 p.m.  Let's enjoy the song of the day.  Here's Creeping Death by Metallica.  So long for now, and God bless you all.  

6 comments:

  1. Excellent to be able to read your writings again! Thanks Smith.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. It's nice to be back.

      Delete
  2. Glad to be able to read your writings again! Thanks Smith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to read your writing again. Thanks Smith.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Smith.
    TG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tommy. It feels good to be back.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.