Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sunday

(Penny Dreadful is very disturbing.)
 
Yesterday, the Dragon Lady went to Homplus.  She bought a pizza for ten dollars.  It came in a large cardboard box.  The meal was delicious.  I'm a huge fan of junk-food.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  My lifestyle isn't healthy.  In fact, I'll probably be dead within the next ten years.  But what's a boy to do?

I watched Penny Dreadful.  It's a wonderful series--a true masterpiece of frights and delights.  Vanessa Ives is currently being hounded by evil witches.  These women are quite disturbing.  They even make voodoo dolls with the corpses of dead children.  Trust me.  It's enough to put you off your supper.  Yet I'm completely hooked on the show.  Penny Dreadful is so scary that you just might crap your pants.  You've been warned.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy atheist.  The idea that Jesus suffers with his flock gives me comfort.  Deism sucks.  I have no use for a god who is divorced from creation.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a dream about buying cigarettes.  Sadly, I couldn't find a place to smoke them.  So the pack remained unopened in my pocket.  It's been years since I enjoyed tobacco.  I can't say that I feel better.  In fact, I've put on a ton of weight.  Instead of dying of cancer, I'll probably just keel over from a massive stroke.

I woke up at 9 a.m. and turned on Fox News.  There was a Bill O'Reilly special about Billy the Kid.  Billy killed five men in his youth.  That's all I remember.  Perhaps I have Alzheimer's.

I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Heather Cho was released from prison.  Miss Cho is famous for nut rage.  She's an executive at Korean Air.  Her daddy got her the job.  The ROK is rife with nepotism.

Anyway, it's time for the song of the day.  Here's Hope You're Feeling Better by Santana.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.